2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re confusing your level of interest in the team with the broader city. Most people in Philadelphia don’t know who Tyrese Maxey is. That’s hardly a controversial statement.

Iunno man you may be talking bout Pennsylvania lol im sure the philadelphia area knows who he is

yall crazy man we a big sport city

A monster
N0VXfhW.png

Based on what? No it’s not. Let’s keep it a buck. It’s because he’s Black, cut the line and didn’t following the traditional path, doesn’t have a fancy degree or school behind him and he’s LeBron’s boy. :lol:

Maybe the media or some white people think like that. But nah, could care less about all that. Idc if you’re my boy or Lebrons boy, getting in that position is hard af regardless of your connects.

To keep your client from doing community events in a city when you’re not even on the trading block or actively being shopped is not normal. Like what’s the agenda here?

Rich just doing what agents do. Putting pressure on Philly to do something now

For what though? Did Maxey say he wants to be traded? Is that what Maxey wants? Will Maxey going on a bad non winning team give him a bigger payday? Or is Rich Paul operating in his own best interest?

Maybe the media or some white people think like that. But nah, could care less about all that. Idc if you’re my boy or Lebrons boy, getting in that position is hard af regardless of your connects.

To keep your client from doing community events in a city when you’re not even on the trading block or actively being shopped is not normal. Like what’s the agenda here?
I’m sorry man but MOST white people think that. Black Americans know white people better than y’all know yourselves so you just have to take my word for that.

And you’re taking this 1 random tweet at face value. It could be posturing by either party. And it’s not like we haven’t seen attempt after attempt to assail Rich’s character and way of doing business over the last few years. Scott Boras, Leigh Steinberg and Drew Rosenhaus are ecstatic that Rich eats up all this bad pub :lol:.

What you mean "ya'll". I'm not even white :lol:

But yea I am reading way too much into that tweet. No idea whose side that's coming from.

I just looked up the list of the youngest NBA agents and there were agents who were 19-22 years old representing legit players :wow:

I don’t think Rich Paul would throw Maxey into something against his will. Especially with the Nerlens **** going on it’d just be a bad look for Klutch and affect getting potential new clients.

Rich is a finesser. And Klutch for sure is shady and doing things in the media and teams in the best interest of their #1 client. Bron

That said, the good ole boys HATE black people encroaching and taking power in ways they’ve done before (often much more nefarious too). So there is vitriol and flat out racism against Klutch and Rich Paul/Bron. It’s obvious. And it’s nasty.

Both of these things can be true ballinsam23 ballinsam23 word to what dacomeup dacomeup is getting out. He just giving the brother a benefit of the doubt. But we know what the underlying factor is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom