2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone primed and equipped for it like Peyton hasn't entered politics, what makes you think TB of all people would?

No idea what he'd do after football but politics would 100% be right at the bottom of his list I'm certain :lol:

You kidding me man? He’s basically a cult leader as is. The false idol is a perfect fit for a dirty, morally bankrupt game like politics.

Would love to know what world folks are in when they see TB and think that's someone that belongs in politics :lol:

Dude's most likely gonna be spending his time chilling with his kids and growing his brand.

Can see him going the 'wellness'/holistic health nut route 100x more than politics. Maybe coaching or something else in football down the line but I doubt a career in politics has ever crossed his mind once.

Would probably have to say goodbye to Giselle if it did :lol:

If someone primed and equipped for it like Peyton hasn't entered politics, what makes you think TB of all people would?

No idea what he'd do after football but politics would 100% be right at the bottom of his list I'm certain :lol:

Having spent my whole life around politicians and politics to varying degrees, brady seem like the type

1643143834067.jpeg

1643143903478.jpeg

Would love to know what world folks are in when they see TB and think that's someone that belongs in politics :lol:

Dude's most likely gonna be spending his time chilling with his kids and growing his brand.

Can see him going the 'wellness'/holistic health nut route 100x more than politics. Maybe coaching or something else in football down the line but

Doubt it's ever crossed his mind once

He’s a handsome, charming sociopath with an unquenchable desire to win, even if it means “bending” the rules.

Having spent my whole life around politicians and politics to varying degrees, brady seem like the type

1643143834067.jpeg

1643143903478.jpeg
So basically because simply he's been pictured with them? :lol:

cropped_REUA_048161.jpg

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-1-37-08-pm.png

Would bet money that that's never been a thing and it won't be :lol:

So basically because simply he's been pictured with them? :lol:

cropped_REUA_048161.jpg

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-1-37-08-pm.png

Would bet money that that's never been a thing and it won't be :lol:

I’m not saying it’s going happen.. but he seems like the type

I could see Peyton also making a run.. but I’d assume he’d make a Tennessee senate run to test things out AND then maybe a presidential run

But Brady, I could easily see him making a presidential run

I actually noticed a few things this weekend in regards to TB and AFraud.

Anyone else notice how happy Giselle was in the suite when they were losing? She was having a great time and my first thought was she knew something we didnt. And just the way TB was the entire game and after, he was just so composed and it almost looked like relief. Doing what he's doing for so long has to be a drain. He doesnt just wake up, put his pants on, and go throw the ball. I think he's ready for the next step. Ride off into the sunset with no major injuries. He's healthy.

As for Afraud, I thought it was odd he took that big jacket off when the game was over. Its as if he didnt want his last pictures showing him in a big coat walking around. Wanted his last moments as a Packer with his jersey on. I think he's gone for sure, which wouldn't be shocking.

Or was it the sativa that made me look too deep? Maybe it was.

The last deep shot to Adam’s was such a strange throw to me after watching rodgers my whole life. I’m trying to think of how many times I’ve seen him just heave a desperation ball up for grabs into double coverage like that. When it happened I was very surprised. I kind of feel like he might be done as well.

He’s a handsome, charming sociopath with an unquenchable desire to win, even if it means “bending” the rules.

I’m not saying it’s going happen.. but he seems like the type

I could see Peyton also making a run.. but I’d assume he’d make a Tennessee senate run to test things out AND then maybe a presidential run

But Brady, I could easily see him making a presidential run
I hear all that but I don't see the logic in deciding to hang them up to spend more time with the family only to end up going into politics

If his fam already hate seeing him take hits on the field and want him home more, how would they be cool with him splitting time on the road/in DC while seeing him take hits of another kind on the political stage? :lol:

Plus just never got that vibe from him that's he's got it in him to be in government like you do with certain guys like Peyton. Man comes off as a sociopath obsessed with football, family and not much else :lol:

I hear all that but I don't see the logic in deciding to hang them up to spend more time with the family only to end up going into politics

If his fam already hate seeing him take hits on the field and want him home more, how would they be cool with him splitting time on the road/in DC while seeing him take hits of another kind on the political stage? :lol:

Plus just never got that vibe from him that's he's got it in him to be in government like you do with certain guys like Peyton. Man comes off as a sociopath obsessed with football, family and not much else :lol:

See I don’t see him in government, I see him strictly making a presidential run

This wouldn’t happen right away but I could see 2028 or 2032.. get up there and smile and not actual say anything and basically be a more polished trump like a more charismatic Romney.. right in line with Reagan

Does this even mean Payton is done in NOLA? Or is it that he just wants to step away this season?

There was talk about him going to the Ravens before Brady signed him so he probably think the Ravens are the only spot left.

They dug up Bryant Gumble for this mess. Ain't seen him in years. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom