2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Byron is going to be a great hire.

He's going to be a players coach and the fanbase is going to give him a longer leash than coaches like Marrone and Urban. He's going to help Trevor's growth, after coaching great QBs in Brady and Carson Palmer. I think this guarantees us drafting Evan Neal IMO. Plus, I trust him to add experienced coordinators around himself since he's a rookie at this.

But lastly we get a black HC!!!

FJ_zbnlXMA4J3FI.jpeg

Good for Byron! That is a dope hire and I hope it works out for him.

AB, need to go away. I can’t stand his fake and scripted act. That ‘interview’ he did with Gumbel, the way it was edited I thought it was fake until the part when they discussed him getting 200k for mental health treatment. What a clown.

NFL HC Predictions

Bears - Jim Caldwell
Broncos - Dan Quinn
Dolphins - Mike McDaniel
Giants - Brian Daboll
Jaguars - Byron Leftwich
Raiders - Rich Bisaccia
Saints - Dennis Allen
Texans - Josh McCown or Brian Flores
Vikings - Todd Bowles

NFL HC Predictions

Bears - Jim Caldwell
Broncos - Dan Quinn
Dolphins - Mike McDaniel
Giants - Brian Daboll
Jaguars - Byron Leftwich
Raiders - Rich Bisaccia
Saints - Dennis Allen
Texans - Josh McCown or Brian Flores
Vikings - Todd Bowles
Don’t think we go defensive guy after Zimmer

Leftwich isn’t just a Jags franchise guy he’s supposedly brilliant, I think this is going to end up great, him and Lawrence.

Kinda crazy there’s all these openings and we haven’t heard of a single college coach being a legit candidate (Besides the Harbaugh rumors which died down). Feel like there’s always a few

So called blacks in America are bronze or copper colored people. That’s why they put Lincoln facing backwards on the penny, to signify the freeing of the copper colored slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom