2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get the “I’M FROM THE PIT NOT THE PALACE” song out of my head, as trash as it is.

1641591292780.gif

You guys see/hear this Boomer Esiason stuff about Aaron Rodgers? IF the Packers make the Super Bowl, he might boycott to prove some Covid point??????

:lol: I'm now rooting for GB to make it that far and see if that actually happens.

:rofl::rofl:

Aaron Djokovic if true

Rodgers will not boycott a chance to get a second ring, that’s bull**** :lol:

The fact he's THREATENING to boycott IF they make it shows you he's not for real. If was really about that action he would have just kept quiet, waited until they actually made it and sat out then. He's going to look goofy regardless but he's been loving the headlines this season so here we are

Thing that kills me is he would've still had a lot of folks on his side if he stuck to his injury angle and let the process play out quietly but he really couldn't help himself from wanting more attention and go on podcasts to blow up his own story with the real reasons he went nuclear :lol:

Apparently he hasn't even gotten back to the NFLPA yet about that potential grievance after they reached out even with them investigating on his behalf, like they always do automatically.

That explains all the subliminals Bucs players dropped after the game last week.

Dude's got a worse PR team than Travis Scott.

Thing that kills me is he would've still had a lot of folks on his side if he stuck to his injury angle and let the process play out quietly but he really couldn't help himself from wanting more attention and go on podcasts to blow up his own story with the real reasons he went nuclear :lol:

Apparently he hasn't even gotten back to the NFLPA yet about that potential grievance after they reached out even with them investigating on his behalf, like they always do automatically.

That explains all the subliminals Bucs players dropped after the game last week.

this dude is playing this out like ben simmons to me

given how sensitive and considerate we are to mental health issues right now plus if he had a legit agent who knew the contract implications of the steps being taken PLUS the reputation Philly has for being tough on their players

seems obvious to have played that card right after the head coach is blaming you.. but then you do it after a podcast with bill simmons and jackie Macmullan after you have already taken numerous other clear intention moves that failed kinda seems ummm odd

most right thinking people know football ain’t easy on its’ players.. plus got numerous movies that have depicted what teams and coaches are prepared to do to get guys to play.. as you said, he could have just went with the injury thing and not trusting the team with regard to any injury

but even when he put out those text messages.. of course the head coach wants one of his stars to play IF he’s not resting guys.. if something is supposed to be damning, it gotta be damning

lkke you cant say the dude is charging you a 100g.. but we see you ask for money back and dude is super polite and is quick to given you exactly what you asked for

and this without factoring in what he has done at his last 3 teams.. and then the off the field shh that has come out

Always love when media dudes have knowledge of HUGE news but only come in to tell you they have knowledge and not actual news. Huh?

“My sources told me about ______ but I can’t give any more info”

Usually means they don’t know sh*t

He's his own PR team.

AB has no people around him ....

What I interpret from the interview was that Brady knew he was a beast receivers and befriended him for chunp change, in the other hand Gronk is his boy and he got paid.

If Im so much better and his boy, why I didnt get paid. ....

Whether he has a point or not it doesn't matter, you was out the league. Brady got you back in ...

Literally had 15 targets against Carolina in his return from suspension and had TB spamming him the ball last season to meet his incentives and in the playoffs :lol:

Dude lives in his own world

He forgot about Godwin and Mike Evans. He knew targets would be at a premium

I could not find our team thread so I guess I’m just gonna post it here. elpablo21 elpablo21 @dmbrhs other Hawks fans, what are you hoping we do this off-season?

-Keep everyone, run it back
-Trade Russ, keep FO/Pete
-Keep Russ, churn Pete
-Get rid of everyone and rebuild

I’m ok with running it back theoretically if we can somehow started drafting better. Imo the biggest culprit who is getting no heat somehow is John Schneider. The on the field coaching has been fine, the talent management has been awful.

I’m cool trading Russ too but don’t really want to get a bunch of picks just to hand them back to this FO for more misfires. Rather blow it all up at that point.

Dare I say Harbaugh is interesting?
Seattle needs to blow it up get what they can for those big name guys they got. Time to turn the page

I had Covid November 2020 and it was the worst experience of my life. Lost 30lbs had breathing problems no appetite. Even when I did try to eat felt like I was suffocating. Body felt like I got hit by a truck. The list goes on but man wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. **** ain’t no game bruhs stay safe out here
Wife and I also had it This same time. Sucked body aches were the worst part I was hunched over for 2 fulls day because my back was jacked up from it. She lost her smell and didn’t come back until around February. We had to miss thanksgiving because our daughter had to quarantine after us because she didn’t get it in our 2 weeks. Somehow (luckily) she never got it

All the dudes in that room are part of the problem agreeing with him

:rofl::rofl:

Aaron Djokovic if true

Yeah BS makes no sense .. why

Lol he is his PR team

You think AB gonna take suggestions from some people about what he should post online - he can’t even take suggestions from a team that’s paying him — he def ain’t gonna listen to one that he would employ. Hell he prob would let even pay them knowing how he is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom