2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And folks are still not taking it seriously :smh:

My 3 year old just had it and had a 102 degree fever for two days, luckily she was fine but damn it’s scary
Glad she’s doing ok. My niece just caught it and fortunately had no symptoms. That’s extremely scary especially considering we have kids going back to pre school, etc. right now.

I could not find our team thread so I guess I’m just gonna post it here. elpablo21 elpablo21 dmbrhs dmbrhs other Hawks fans, what are you hoping we do this off-season?

-Keep everyone, run it back
-Trade Russ, keep FO/Pete
-Keep Russ, churn Pete
-Get rid of everyone and rebuild

I’m ok with running it back theoretically if we can somehow started drafting better. Imo the biggest culprit who is getting no heat somehow is John Schneider. The on the field coaching has been fine, the talent management has been awful.

I’m cool trading Russ too but don’t really want to get a bunch of picks just to hand them back to this FO for more misfires. Rather blow it all up at that point.

Dare I say Harbaugh is interesting?

My 3 year old just had it and had a 102 degree fever for two days, luckily she was fine but damn it’s scary

My whole family just got it. We are all doing “ok” at the moment. This one sucked because we all got it at the same time instead of one giving it to the rest of us. So it’s been very tiring for my wife and I. But myself, my wife, and my 2 year old and 4 year old all tested positive on Jan 2nd. I had a fever of 103 for two straight days, my 2 year old had a fever of 102 just about every night. It’s been weird because it’s been pretty cyclical with the fever and body aches. Sometimes we are fine, sometimes we are miserable. I think it’s pretty much over now though. Hopefully there aren’t long term effects.

I had Covid November 2020 and it was the worst experience of my life. Lost 30lbs had breathing problems no appetite. Even when I did try to eat felt like I was suffocating. Body felt like I got hit by a truck. The list goes on but man wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. **** ain’t no game bruhs stay safe out here

This is too much

Glad she’s doing ok. My niece just caught it and fortunately had no symptoms. That’s extremely scary especially considering we have kids going back to pre school, etc. right now.

My whole family just got it. We are all doing “ok” at the moment. This one sucked because we all got it at the same time instead of one giving it to the rest of us. So it’s been very tiring for my wife and I. But myself, my wife, and my 2 year old and 4 year old all tested positive on Jan 2nd. I had a fever of 103 for two straight days, my 2 year old had a fever of 102 just about every night. It’s been weird because it’s been pretty cyclical with the fever and body aches. Sometimes we are fine, sometimes we are miserable. I think it’s pretty much over now though. Hopefully there aren’t long term effects.

I had Covid November 2020 and it was the worst experience of my life. Lost 30lbs had breathing problems no appetite. Even when I did try to eat felt like I was suffocating. Body felt like I got hit by a truck. The list goes on but man wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. **** ain’t no game bruhs stay safe out here

And then there's this guy....

was that the female who was up in AB's room?

:rofl:

And then there's this guy....

:rofl:
just saying.jpg

I could not find our team thread so I guess I’m just gonna post it here. elpablo21 elpablo21 dmbrhs dmbrhs other Hawks fans, what are you hoping we do this off-season?

-Keep everyone, run it back
-Trade Russ, keep FO/Pete
-Keep Russ, churn Pete
-Get rid of everyone and rebuild

I’m ok with running it back theoretically if we can somehow started drafting better. Imo the biggest culprit who is getting no heat somehow is John Schneider. The on the field coaching has been fine, the talent management has been awful.

I’m cool trading Russ too but don’t really want to get a bunch of picks just to hand them back to this FO for more misfires. Rather blow it all up at that point.

Dare I say Harbaugh is interesting?
It's not happening this year but I've been ready for a destroy and rebuild phase for a while. I think this off-season probably mimics last years. They'll try to rehash both sides of the line with some cheap low risk, low reward deals and give it go one more time

I ain't got kids, I'm with casper90403 casper90403 on this. who is that broad? :nerd:

for real though, hope y'all with young kids at home can stay extra safe. my coworker's kids getting hit pretty hard it sounds like, whether it be catching it from school or the holidays

So... we're just gonna lump in 17 game records with the old 16 game and call em all even huh? Suppose that's only way to go. Still tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom