2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#NeverForget

Screenshot_20211129-105936_Chrome.jpg
IATT IATT said that man was a slot receiver that wasn’t gonna be that good :lol:

IATT IATT said that man was a slot receiver that wasn’t gonna be that good :lol:

you can be very good as a slot receiver..

but I did have my doubts considering he played the slot an overwhelming majority of that championship season at LSU

I never said he “wasn’t going be that good”, but you can feel free to quote me since you know how to mention me

Off college game film alone and route running, Jefferson should’ve been in that top 15 mix. Reagor was not better than him

problem was that LSU team was so stacked they could afford to have dude take 90% of his snaps in the slot

agholor was a beast in the slot at USC and ok the whole and he’s good in that role in the league or as a versatile 3rd guy

but to be fair to reagor he was good at tcu with horrendous QB play.. open all the time but QBs couldn’t do shh for him

But now, dude is all the way in his head.. at this point probably best for both sides to let him get a fresh start, ain’t everyone cut out for philly

Who you guys got tonight? I'm leaning seahawks but i'm not sure. It's for a pick em league and i'm tied in 1st this week :lol:

I lean Hawks but they’ve done me nothing all year when I’ve leaned that way, we keep granting them equity that the 2021 team doesn’t deserve.

Really makes you appreciate and puts it into perspective when you see guys like AP and Gore playing the position for 15 years straight

An elite RB might give you 4-5 years of top performance if they're lucky.

I'm surpised these guys haven't started integrating carry/rec limits into their contracts yet.

Really makes you appreciate and puts it into perspective when you see guys like AP and Gore playing the position for 15 years straight

I’ll never get what went down with gore

dude was supposed to be the man for like 2-3 seasons at UM but always got hurt and then gave way to dudes who would do work

then he gets to the league and just keeps going and going

I went to the browns game yesterday..I sat like 6 rows behind the browns bench..baker isn't good at all lol and Baltimore fans are sawft..I was shocked at how quiet the stadium was during the game..i guess its true east coast football fans are bougie..Ive definitely been to high school and colleges games that were louder

The Steelers completely retooled their offensive line from last season. Drafted Kendrick Green and Dan Moore Jr. Started okorafor and signed Trai Turner. Still waiting on Zack Banner to get healthy. The average age of the current starting unit is 24. It’s going to take more than 12 weeks of football for them to develop into good players.

They were going to be in this position regardless of drafting Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom