2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1250782.jpg

Lamar threw 4 picks but Baker was somehow still the worst QB on the field this game …That should say a lot bout if he the Browns QB moving forward or not

Sup guise don't post much here but woke up with the hottest take in my mentals......

Not sure if it's been brought up here.....but ....what if da NFL is really gonna push a TB vs. NE SB , if Brady loses Ha! Told y'all belicheck da goat and Brady comes back for blood in his final year next year ...if NE loses Brady da goat no question TB ends up making him President of football operations for da rest of his life.....

I can high key see the NFL pushing this being how good the reg season game did ....and how both teams are performing at da moment.

You guise have a blessed day!

Sup guise don't post much here but woke up with the hottest take in my mentals......

Not sure if it's been brought up here.....but ....what if da NFL is really gonna push a TB vs. NE SB , if Brady loses Ha! Told y'all belicheck da goat and Brady comes back for blood in his final year next year ...if NE loses Brady da goat no question TB ends up making him President of football operations for da rest of his life.....

I can high key see the NFL pushing this being how good the reg season game did ....and how both teams are performing at da moment.

I'd never watch Football again tbh. Don't wanna see that Maga Bowl.

I've been in here since day one that the NFL wants entertainment value. Other than a Rodgers vs Mahomes State Farm Bowl I'm not sure if there is a more entertaining game.

I can definitely see TB holding up his end of the bargain. When Gronk plays they are the best team in the NFC. Now, I am going to have a harder time buying in NE. At some point Mac is going to have to win a ball game and at least for right now I'm not sure if he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom