2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the same thing about Philly in 2018.
People won't believe it until it happens.
Not even close.

Eagles had plenty deep playoff runs before that. Until I see dallas go to a nfc championship game I aint buying it.

I aint counting the 90s.

Edit. Idk if you agreeing wit me or trying to compare the two lol

Not even close.

Eagles had plenty deep playoff runs before that. Until I see dallas go to a nfc championship game I aint buying it.

I aint counting the 90s.

& y'all always came up short until y'all didn't.
The way I'm seeing some people talk, you'd think everyone was a Patriot fan.
IDC about playoff runs cause in the end, there's only one winner.
Cowboy fans, Texan fans, Raiders fans, & a **** load of other team fans are in the same boat.
At the very least, I've seen my team win a SB in my lifetime.
& I'm not hanging my hat on that, but some of y'all gotta relax.

& y'all always came up short until y'all didn't.
The way I'm seeing some people talk, you'd think everyone was a Patriot fan.
IDC about playoff runs cause in the end, there's only one winner.
Cowboy fans, Texan fans, Raiders fans, & a **** load of other team fans are in the same boat.
At the very least, I've seen my team win a SB in my lifetime.
& I'm not hanging my hat on that, but some of y'all gotta relax.

I mean look, anything is possible. But you cant tell me you dont see what im saying. Cowboys have been hyped before PLENTY of times and they always came up short in the postseason. Its not unreasonable for people to not buy them until we see some type of postseason action is all im saying.

I mean look, anything is possible. But you cant tell me you dont see what im saying. Cowboys have been hyped before PLENTY of times and they always came up short in the postseason. Its not unreasonable for people to not buy them until we see some type of postseason action is all im saying.

Naw I feel you. I'm not even talking about you. I'm more so speaking in general cause of the **** I been seeing on Twitter really. I saw Raider & Texan fans going hard at us the other day and that just lost me. Like come on now. Y'all not winning **** either.. relax lol.

My thing is, the optimism always gets me

i don’t blame falcons/Atlanta/Georgia fans for always thinking the worst is going happen even when things are going great

but given how the playoffs have gone for the cowboys for over decades now, it really is impressive that cowboys fans still believe to the levels they do every season.. hell I’m amazed how folks in sports media speak of the cowboys

I’m still waiting for jerry Jones to get clowned to the degree he should given how he has done without jimmy

every team on our schedule losing key players like crazy...bill using the voodoo :smh: :lol:

How do you feel about the Colts game coming up after the bye? Unlike the others, they are actually getting healthier.

I know your waiting to see how they do against the Bucs today.

there’s gonna be 31 other teams sitting at home when its all said and done…all in the same boat as the cowboys…

i get why dallas losing gets more attention.. americas team… but let’s not act like this thing isn’t wide open…

what team is playing head and shoulders better than the rest right now?

Not even close.

I aint counting the 90s.

Edit. Idk if you agreeing wit me or trying to compare the two lol

that seasonunder pederson had nothing to do with the previous success by andy reid.. and nobody thought y’all could do it cause wentz got hurt vs the rams.. and nobody believed in foles…until it happened…

nobody believed in foles outside of philly…

so let me get this straight..its ok for y’all to believe in a washed nick foles, but its asinine for cowboys fans to be optimistic? cause cowboys right??

that’s what fandom is man.. optimism…believing your team will make the right adjustments…believing that your gonna show them haters…

we’ve all been there..

How do you feel about the Colts game coming up after the bye? Unlike the others, they are actually getting healthier.

I know your waiting to see how they do against the Bucs today.

Yeah a healthy colts team will be tough. Our pass defense is better than our run defense so we’ll see how that one goes. We’re def lucky the titans have no Henry or today would be much tougher.

that seasonunder pederson had nothing to do with the previous success by andy reid.. and nobody thought y’all could do it cause wentz got hurt vs the rams.. and nobody believed in foles…until it happened…

nobody believed in foles outside of philly…

so let me get this straight..its ok for y’all to believe in a washed nick foles, but its asinine for cowboys fans to be optimistic? cause cowboys right??

was more so believing in the situation/circumstances

I knew Matt Ryan coming to Philly in that weather vs our pass rush we only needed to get to like 17 points

Then it was playing the Vikings who are just cursed

but we basically had a whole a$:$: preseason at the end of the year when wentz went down

but I knew we could sustain some sort of offense because of our oline and those RBs.. so that made things easier on the passing game and then the WRs were actually healthy

It was the super bowl where I had my doubts….

But at that point we was rolling out like

And of course

1638114325702.gif

Yeah a healthy colts team will be tough. Our pass defense is better than our run defense so we’ll see how that one goes. We’re def lucky the titans have no Henry or today would be much tougher.

Carson Wentz has finally accepted that JT is best player on the field. But i think Bill will gameplan for the run. Sucks but colts fans have to root for the titans today 😣

Wish yall could both lose but this Pats team is looking legit legit. I think y'all caught the titans at the right time too.

I think y'all caught the titans at the right time too.

it's true. we been beating up on trash teams during this string of wins (although good teams CRUSH bad teams and we've certainly been dominating) but seems like every time we've had a team pop up where its like "ok, this will be a true test", that team has players out. the browns had chubb and hunt out, falcons had ridley and CP84 out, titans have henry and AJ out, and the bills gonna have white out next week. the stars kinda aligning a bit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom