2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1637900941704.gif

giphy.gif

It's one thing for a team to have 4 DPIs called on them but how you as individual NFL player get called for 4 alone and pretty much singlehandedly win the game for the opposing team.

That was a bad loss yesterday.

Bunch of miscues and crippling penalties.

Props to Carr and Raiders, they did what they had to do.

Dallas handed the raiders that game with all those penalties and that XFL cornerback :lol:

Raiders took advantage and barely squeezed it out

Carr slander on pause for at least a week

Sick of Trevor Siemen get him off my team…Season started off so promising then injuries started piling up…Don’t even care to watch the rest of the games if Siemen is gonna be starting.

Cowboys were always a ye they look good now but let me see something in the postseason team.

Id feel the same if they was 10-1, 9- 2

giphy.gif

It's one thing for a team to have 4 DPIs called on them but how you as individual NFL player get called for 4 alone and pretty much singlehandedly win the game for the opposing team.

That was a bad loss yesterday.

Bunch of miscues and crippling penalties.

Props to Carr and Raiders, they did what they had to do.

Could have been worse, it could have been during the NFC championship like last year with the packers.

Come on now. Y’all stay off the Boys. They gonna be just fine when Coop and CeeDee come back. Relax.
I also realized they are without their two best defensive ends. They gotta persevere and wait for the rest of the troops to show up.

Come on now. Y’all stay off the Boys. They gonna be just fine when Coop and CeeDee come back. Relax.
I also realized they are without their two best defensive ends. They gotta persevere and wait for the rest of the troops to show up.

Great teams win despite injuries. These are the same old Cowboys by my estimation. They’ll make the playoffs, but they won’t go deep.

Ain't even about the injuries, every team goes through that at some point.

It's the mistakes and crippling penalties that seem to come at the most inopportune times which has been a staple of Cowboys' teams for years now.

No matter the players, or the coaches it's the same things year after year. The common denominator in all this is Jerruh, and unless his decrepit *** falls back and stops putting himself front and center with anything Cowboys, things aren't going to change.

Ain't even about the injuries, every team goes through that at some point.

It's the mistakes and crippling penalties that seem to come at the most inopportune times which has been a staple of Cowboys' teams for years now.

No matter the players, or the coaches it's the same things year after year. The common denominator in all this is Jerruh, and unless his decrepit *** falls back and stops putting himself front and center with anything Cowboys, things aren't going to change.
Also Dak can’t hit wide open receivers when it matters the most.

Dallas handed the raiders that game with all those penalties and that XFL cornerback :lol:

Raiders took advantage and barely squeezed it out

Carr slander on pause for at least a week
Both teams had 14 penalties for over a 100 yards. Dallas didn’t hand the Raiders anything…lol

it was a piss poor performance.. the type of performance that makes u question if this is a SB team…

got outcoached. outlplayed. out schemed. other than parsons nobody looked good all 4 quarters…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom