2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are people seeing the e-mails?
I don’t think the actual emails have been released to the public. NFL sent the emails to the Raiders for their awareness. Maybe an NFL insider probably shopped them around and New York Times was the highest bidder.

All those announcers on nfl live or whatever it’s call was. Dungy, Tirico and them boys

Dungy and Tirico are NBC, not ESPN.

I'm moreso laughing at ESPN gettin off with takes yesterday and today about "Raiders Head Coach Jon Gruden"..........for things he said while AT ESPN. :lol: :rofl:

Them emails likely say [email protected] on them, and they got takes flowin for days. Somebody need to call THEM out for this ****.

its still wild that gruden got exposed while the federal investigation was on the the WTFs. there is probably so much more content implicating who know how many people. either we get it all or there are more sacrificial lambs to cover the big name participants/owners or rog hides the evidence like spy gate.

its still wild that gruden got exposed while the federal investigation was on the the WTFs. there is probably so much more content implicating who know how many people. either we get it all or there are more sacrificial lambs to cover the big name participants/owners or rog hides the evidence like spy gate.
Gruden is sitting somewhere super salty he was the first person to fall on the sword for an investigation that wasn’t even about him
still get no sympathy from me Tho go ask Tirico for that
3F3C81AC-06A4-48EA-8732-A6392408A541.gif

Gruden has nothing to lose, he should air out everybody starting with Snyder. Take all the misogynistic and racist old men with you.

Unless he got paid significantly to shut up and go away in the form of NDA’s, he absolutely should. He absolutely deserves everything he’s lost. Make no mistake, there’s no sympathy for Gruden from me.

But something about these owners and other NFL bigwigs throwing stones from a glass house regarding Gruden is a sight to see. Take whoever else you can down with you.

Getting their due? Dude is rich and got his son a job that he won’t lose. This is white privilege all summed up. He wasn’t even fired lol
I get what you are saying. But since being racist isn't something he can go to jail for or get fined for, the only justice we can see is he disappears from the sport he loves. His name is getting dragged, teams removing him from the ring of honor (just an example) is the best we can hope for. Him being rich doesnt make him feel better for getting dragged out there. The dude is done. People associated with him are jumping ship. He's going to lose all ties to the thing he loves the most besides family.

And others will probably go down with him. What more can we ask for in this situation?

yeah, no reason for Gruden to bring others down. This isn't a situation where ratting people out will get his conviction sentence reduced. Its a wrap.

yeah, no reason for Gruden to bring others down. This isn't a situation where ratting people out will get his conviction sentence reduced. Its a wrap.

i mean the Fox News crew always looking for some shhh

he could make some good money off of running there and talking about cancel culture and pointing fingers while playing the victim

Correct me if I'm wrong but he's not getting legally convicted of anything, right? I believe he's just being outted and dragged as a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom