2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started to follow the story on Gruden, but can someone tell me how and when they were able to find these emails?

The Raiders have not won a playoff game in 19 YEARS.

About to rip Mark Davis even more...until I see this :smh:

The Miami Dolphins have not won a playoff game in 21 years
The Detroit Lions have not won a playoff game in 30 years
The Cincinnati Bengals have not won a playoff game in 31 years

I just started to follow the story on Gruden, but can someone tell me how and when they were able to find these emails?

There's currently a FBI investigation with the Washington Football Team.
Gruden and Bruce Allen were trading emails.

🤦‍♂️

It blows my mind how these people in power STILL leave paper trails for them to get got. Not condoning what Gruden said or did, but NO ONE is perfect in this world, and we've all said something that would make us look very poorly in the public eye. Why leave a paper trail with **** like this?

Hell, I wouldn't even say anything personal over the phone either.

But I guess hindsight is 20/20, and he never saw this coming, nor did anyone else.

🤦‍♂️

It blows my mind how these people in power STILL leave paper trails for them to get got. Not condoning what Gruden said or did, but NO ONE is perfect in this world, and we've all said something that would make us look very poorly in the public eye. Why leave a paper trail with **** like this?

But I guess hindsight is 20/20, and he never saw this coming, nor did anyone else.
Mind boggling it would be over email, where that **** is there forever essentially.

In this era with so much technology, it’s a matter of time before a sex tape/nudes/crazy pics will come out from one of our future presidents. As more and more of these young(er) people get older and in positions of power, we’ll start seeing wild pics/vids of stuff they did back in the days

- Will those emails come out? I don’t think they will. Snyder will be gone if they do.

- ESPN doing an excellent job, let’s get all these opinions from old white men, they’re all pretty much shocked. A lot of us aren’t shocked, this is normal and common unfortunately. I hope everyone gets exposed but I don’t think they will.

- I didn’t understand why Marquette King was off the team after having a good year.

- I saw Marvin Lewis mentioned earlier, Giants need to call him this off-season. He can turn around a loser franchise.

- Raiders gonna be winning 6-7 games this season, new HC and QB for them.

- Will those emails come out? I don’t think they will. Snyder will be gone if they do.

- ESPN doing an excellent job, let’s get all these opinions from old white men, they’re all pretty much shocked. A lot of us aren’t shocked, this is normal and common unfortunately. I hope everyone gets exposed but I don’t think they will.

- I didn’t understand why Marquette King was off the team after having a good year.

- I saw Marvin Lewis mentioned earlier, Giants need to call him this off-season. He can turn around a loser franchise.

- Raiders gonna be winning 6-7 games this season, new HC and QB for them.

Marquette King might be the most talented punter I’ve ever seen, and we had Shane Lechler for a decade.

But he was definitely a habitual like stepper.

Quite few Raiders openly dogged him or said they disliked.

Michael Crabtree and Bruce Irvin come to mind.

Still wild he’s not in the league though. At the time there weren’t 5 punters in the world better than him, let alone 32.

Article on some of the theatrics Marquette King did.

I’m sure raiders players were rubbed the wrong way after mocking the Crabtree/Talib situation and posting picture on the internet for likes

also a quote from raiders head coach saying he can’t be out there getting 15 yard penalties. Had 2 15 yarders in last 2 weeks it said

To clarify, the ongoing WFT misconduct investigation (specifically into how the former GM Bruce Allen ran the ship) is completely separate from the FBI criminal investigation into one of their medical staff for illegally selling pills. The former is how the Gruden emails surfaced which is surprising because I think the NFL is handling the investigation internally now.

At this point I think Snyder is damn near untouchable unless you have him on video saying some wild ****. He and his family now own the team 100%. The cheerleaders themselves already told you Snyder himself tried to pimp one of them out. Nothing happened to him. And surely nothing the underlings do without any direct ties to him will force a sale of the team. He can just keep cleaning house while continuing to hide from the media.

How the F is this MFer Snyder so untouchable? Urban Meyer and Dan Snyder really dodging some real bullets here.

Gruden was the sacrificial lamb during this whole thing too. Which is surprising to me, considering how well liked he was around the NFL. He had to be in order to get the contract he did, considering his record. Only a white guy favored in the NFL could ride the coattails of only 1 Super Bowl win 20 years ago.

🤦‍♂️

two things I have learned. Never leave a paper trail via email/text and never bring your cell phone when committing a crime (learned from watching the First 48).

this Gruden news is just the tip. There's going to be a ton of stuff come out and plenty will lose their jobs. Those who enabled Gruden (and there are a bunch) need to go as well.

Nothing better than seeing racists/bigots get their due justice. Its glorious to see!
Didn't WFT already clean house though and ppl resigned last time?

All there's left is Snyder really when it comes to potentially damaging emails

This mfer Gruden was going in with the slurs. :lol:

This almost like a comedy movie how far and blatant he went. Keyshawn been calling Gruden out for years for being fake and phony.

considering all these white girls/women running to get lip fillers, thought THAT one was a thing of the past

cause even the ones who want to be as thin as a broom stick will go out there and get that one

All those ESPN dudes trying to stick up for him lol. Bottom line is to keep your mouth shut and let whoever is in hot water burn on their own. How stupid do they feel now?

this Gruden news is just the tip. There's going to be a ton of stuff come out and plenty will lose their jobs. Those who enabled Gruden (and there are a bunch) need to go as well.

Nothing better than seeing racists/bigots get their due justice. Its glorious to see!
Getting their due? Dude is rich and got his son a job that he won’t lose. This is white privilege all summed up. He wasn’t even fired lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom