2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FSGy2wXWQAUjspf

:lol:

Man ain't speak no facts. Just another reach for attention.
Yea he's got an album/singles to sell rn so looks like he's been following his boy Ye's promo playbook :lol:

Gotta think he knows he'll be luck to get a call from teams at this point so he's probably leaning all the way in to the music stuff.

Damn he’s 100% right.

Kap doesnt wanna play, he’s a sideshow piece now. Like I said, people seem to forget he was trash when he played

100%
people act like kap was cam......cam at that time could have been the guy who started all the kneeling etc everything kap did instead it was cam and guess what? he doesnt get cut nor kicked out the league.

teams don't typically want sloppy seconds....they want their own guy or guy they have connection with.

another thing people keep on forgetting his TEAM decided BEFORE the season started nah we don't want kap is our starting QB....his team was ready to move on.....oh and for the record they made that decision BEFORE he first took a knee

granted taking a knee def made 90% of the owners not want him no way no how.....but again its not like he was prime cam here folks....

if I understand correctly, the seahawks wanted to bring him in and he rebuffed that.....likely why he settled with the NFL rather than go to court....because really that was the MOVE, you have a cause, great why would you settle....unless the NFL could prove that you in fact turned down a contract or attempt at a contract to be a backup........

100%
people act like kap was cam......cam at that time could have been the guy who started all the kneeling etc everything kap did instead it was cam and guess what? he doesnt get cut nor kicked out the league.

teams don't typically want sloppy seconds....they want their own guy or guy they have connection with.

another thing people keep on forgetting his TEAM decided BEFORE the season started nah we don't want kap is our starting QB....his team was ready to move on.....oh and for the record they made that decision BEFORE he first took a knee

granted taking a knee def made 90% of the owners not want him no way no how.....but again its not like he was prime cam here folks....

if I understand correctly, the seahawks wanted to bring him in and he rebuffed that.....likely why he settled with the NFL rather than go to court....because really that was the MOVE, you have a cause, great why would you settle....unless the NFL could prove that you in fact turned down a contract or attempt at a contract to be a backup........
On the same token ... they paid Jimmy which had almost identical stats to Kaep.

So...

Packers tix usually pricey? I wanna try to get to Lambeau this season since the Jets are visiting.

With that whole the team wanted to move on from him narrative with Kap. People gotta look at that situation in its entirety for context.

The 49ers just hired a new coach and GM and were coming off a 2-14 season. Their prior two coaches only lasted one season each. They were in full out rebuild mode and Kap had a pretty high salary. Granted the contract was favorable to the team in that they had a means of getting out of it.

But even if he didn’t kneel in 2016, barring him restructuring his deal, he was likely getting cut regardless given the team cleaned house and was in rebuild mode and the regime would want to bring their guys in.

Now a team like the Texans not signing him.

I typically lead the brigade against calling everything CTE, but I have a different feeling about this one. His erratic behavior is spiraling fast though. He's still pretty young, so he definitely can be just a psycho.
He went from being a top recruit to All American Safty to HOF caliber safety and I don't think we heard of him being bugged out until a few years ago.

It's all very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom