2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't there a lot of dudes in here saying he was the 2nd best QB in the draft? Weren't some happy AF that the 49ers picked Lance over Jones?

Just wondering.

Still early but not looking good.

Most people said fields was the 2nd guy.. and then zach wilson

With regard to lance, a decent amount recognized his talent but that he was raw

There was a draft thread for that year, check that

people are always going to say stuff that gets proven wrong.

You ain't say stuff that becomes wrong in here?

When I use to frequent the NBA threads, your takes were atrocious. It happens

Part of being a fan of football.
My takes were pretty spot on .. just against Lebron which you didn't appreciate.... but like you said **** happens.

I had a questions, sorry you had to rehash **** I let gona long time ago.

Funny that you get but hurt about that but stay quiet when I said you was spot on with Allen.

Figures....

Never know what to believe though...I was getting on my homie whose a big Niner fan after I sent him that tweet in here and he replied:

So, who knows?

49ers fans up until the day of the draft were preoccupied with not taking Mac and worrying about a mistake and Twitter stuff, Fields and Lance as better options were being talked about, then on the day of the draft there was a rallying around Lance as the pick became clearer

Pretty much exactly.

^ They was in a panic. :lol:

i don’t blame them

You can’t trade everything they did and then select Mac

But I legit wanna know how much public pressure changed the minds of decision makers.. cause the reactions were loud and plentiful to the mac news

Yeah it’s wild to me these media people think Baker coming to mini camp, and some thinking he may still be qb if Watson is suspended.

Haslems will cut him before it comes down to that and eat his 18 mill

If he do show up, best believe they gonna whoop his a** in the locker room lol

Gotta be Evans

Most consecutive 1k yard seasons to start a career yet somehow Jarvis Landry has been to more probowls :lol: :smh:

McLaurin's another one, been the goods since coming to the league.

Now that hes a SBMVP, I can see the argument for Kupp no longer being underrated, but I still say it's him. Look at his production compared to Pro Bowls.

-foe

AB spoke big facts. Kap took the money and been putting on a show ever since. He knew he wasn’t getting back in the league. Wasn’t fooling nobody.

Damn he’s 100% right.

Kap doesnt wanna play, he’s a sideshow piece now. Like I said, people seem to forget he was trash when he played

Damn he’s 100% right.

Kap doesnt wanna play, he’s a sideshow piece now. Like I said, people seem to forget he was trash when he played

He only became a sideshow because the NFL didn’t want him on the field….. he didn’t retire in 2016. The NFL purposely blackballed him. Kaep was a top 3 duel threat when he was in the league… and Russ Wil we’re neck and neck.

The same AB who also said he didn’t want to play and wanted to retire also? Kaepernick empowered a lot of Black kids.

What the hell is AB even talking about?

“What kind of superhero did he empower?” That fool AB really said that :lol: :lol:

AB’s issue with Kaepernick clearly is the fact that he got that lawsuit money. AB signed terrible deals so his real gripe is the money. I saw right through it.

Kaep never lost his desire to play. The league rejected the dude. Point blank. AB sound dumb as hell. Of course you take that money if the corporation purposely tries to railroad you.

Last edited:
AB’s issue with Kaepernick clearly is the fact that he got that lawsuit money. AB signed terrible deals so his real gripe is the money. I saw right through it.

Kaep never lost his desire to play. The league rejected the dude. Point blank. AB sound dumb as hell. Of course you take that money if the corporation purposely tries to railroad you.

I peeped what it was as soon as I saw him bring up nike. Dude is legit hatin lol.

All the BS in Tampa happened cuz he was pocket watchin Gronk.

Of course this dude would cosign AB :lol::smh:, right up there with him as the most insufferable WR's in the league

Yea I’m surprised at anyone cosigning AB’s comments. Comes off as misplaced hate. Broncos lowballed Kaep and even with his struggles there weren’t 64 starting and backup QBs better or with more upside than him at the time… and arguably even now.

Say what you want about him taking the settlement. Just don’t forget why he was in a position to take a settlement.

If you don’t want to put him in the same sentence as Tommie Smith or John Carlos because he got corporate sponsorships after his protests then fine. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t sincere in his actions and sentiments.

I won’t start on wealthy black folk being criticized for not giving every hard earned cent to fix generations of systemic issues they did not create.

Yea I’m surprised at anyone cosigning AB’s comments. Comes off as misplaced hate. Broncos lowballed Kaep and even with his struggles there weren’t 64 starting and backup QBs better or with more upside than him at the time… and arguably even now.

Say what you want about him taking the settlement. Just don’t forget why he was in a position to take a settlement.

If you don’t want to put him in the same sentence as Tommie Smith or John Carlos because he got corporate sponsorships after his protests then fine. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t sincere in his actions and sentiments.

I won’t start on wealthy black folk being criticized for not giving every hard earned cent to fix generations of systemic issues they did not create.

…. While giving the ones responsible for the issue a pass every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom