2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cotton candy.gif

Schneider and Pete deserve that for the way they handled his exit :lol:

meanwhile certain people blaming russ like he forced they to trade all that shh to the jets and draft a RB in the 1st and all these random speed DEs

I dunno, kinda felt like Davantes agents brought that up just to show how nuch dude wanted to leave :lol:

Don't know what their play was, just made it real clear their client wanted no parts of returning to GB by turning down more money :lol:

Watching Adam’s press conference yesterday, it seemed pretty obvious that the biggest catalyst was proximity to his pregnant wife and soon to be newborn, his dad who doesn’t fly, and grandparents who also don’t fly and have never seen him play a NFL game.

Add in the opportunity to play for your childhood team, and with one of your best friends, it was literally the perfect situation. It was more about the opportunity afforded to him than any fault with Green Bay.

He spoke really highly of AR and Green Bay, called the Qaron the best to ever play the position. Whole 30 minute press conference was hella genuine and real so I don’t think he was just blowing smoke either.

I'm sort of in that "if your QB is getting paid too much, its damn near impossible to win a SB" camp.

Might as well have a damn cap just for that position, separate from the rest.

For me, I look more so at all of the decisions

Seattle and chiefs, should have made other moves than drafting RBs in the 1st plus both traded picks for defensive guys (frank clark and Adams)

Poor decisions add up and it’s easy to say QB got paid

I'm sort of in that "if your QB is getting paid too much, its damn near impossible to win a SB" camp.

Might as well have a damn cap just for that position, separate from the rest.

I've heard talk that NFL owners themselves have talked about separating the QB from the cap.

HOWEVER.......NFL has to look at what has happened the last 3 offseasons and seen Brady move on, Stafford, Russ, etc, I don't think they want the QB's to stay long(er) term, I think they like the drama it brings of big names/stars on the move.

This NFL offseason....

mcmahon-ear.gif

Put up or shut up time for my dude Tua, with the Dolphins going in like this.

Watching Adam’s press conference yesterday, it seemed pretty obvious that the biggest catalyst was proximity to his pregnant wife and soon to be newborn, his dad who doesn’t fly, and grandparents who also don’t fly and have never seen him play a NFL game.

Add in the opportunity to play for your childhood team, and with one of your best friends, it was literally the perfect situation. It was more about the opportunity afforded to him than any fault with Green Bay.

He spoke really highly of AR and Green Bay, called the Qaron the best to ever play the position. Whole 30 minute press conference was hella genuine and real so I don’t think he was just blowing smoke either.
Tae Adams one of my favorites. His press conferences and interviews are super underrated

Can't believe Hill preferred the Fins over the Jetes ......

Or did I misread the news? Chiefs preferred the Jets offer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom