2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson is a REALLY bad example. Russ got paid, in Seattle, they stopped winning, and he got traded. (to a team that was gearing up for Rodgers if he chose them)

Now we see how he does in Denver. (in a murderous division tho)

We not going look at Seattle’s roster and coaches?

Like them drafting a RB in the first?

So, to recap what we've seen so far......

Dak paid, loses #1 WR
Rodgers paid, loses #1 WR
Mahomes paid, loses #1 WR (And Mathieu)

Burrow on rookie deal, Bengals sign ton of OL help in FA
Herbert on rookie deal, Chargers add JC Jackson and Khalil Mack via FA/Trade
Tua on rookie deal, Dolphins add Armstead and Tyreek via FA/Trade

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, NOTHIN to see here. Absolutely nothin to see. Totally a coincidence league wide. Just all in my mind. I made all this **** up. :lol:

Hell, I even held off on Stafford with Von leaving, Woods leaving, and OBJ leaving, because at least Stafford took less money than he could have, and that netted him ARob to replace OBJ. So I'm not sure yet where to slot his movement.

Wilson is a REALLY bad example. Russ got paid, in Seattle, they stopped winning, and he got traded. (to a team that was gearing up for Rodgers if he chose them)

Now we see how he does in Denver. (in a murderous division tho)
Moving goalposts are moving.

You simply made it 'QB gets paid, loses WR1', like that's it. If there's more to it than that, well that's exactly what WE'RE saying. 😂

-foe

Moving goalposts are moving.

You simply made it 'QB gets paid, loses WR1', like that's it. If there's more to it than that, well that's exactly what WE'RE saying. 😂

-foe

Ska, you WAY behind man. This been a YEARS of info we've dissected in the QB thread.

These last two weeks have been lose #1 WR.

The overall point is, QB gets paid, winning SB's stops. YEARS of proof.

I dunno, kinda felt like Davantes agents brought that up just to show how nuch dude wanted to leave :lol:

oprah-pray-oprah-praying.gif

DC is congested. It wouldn't make sense putting a football stadium there it would be too much going. Being in Landover kinda gives people more room, less traffic.
Nats Park, Capital One, and Audi field all doing just fine with the surrounding areas thriving, traffic and all. Granted Fedex seats, but doesn’t come close to actually filling, those three combined. As a fan I strongly preferred going to any of those driving or by metro over Fedex off the strength of other stuff to do around the area. There is NOTHING to do by Fedex, traffic still sucks getting in and out (when people actually go to games), and you have to walk over a mile to get to the nearest metro station.

Again, just speaking purely from a fan perspective. Local politics, gentrification, and other things aside. I think moving to Dumfries or Ashburn would be a huge mistake without winning and/or reliable metro.

Don't know what their play was, just made it real clear their client wanted no parts of returning to GB by turning down more money :lol:

Carr and Adams are legit best friends since college that have talked about playing together for a long time now. They've worked out every off-season together since they've been in the league except the last 2 I think. Adams grew up a huge Raiders fan and always wanted to play there.
Can't dude just do what makes him happy?

Carr and Adams are legit best friends since college that have talked about playing together for a long time now. They've worked out every off-season together since they've been in the league except the last 2 I think. Adams grew up a huge Raiders fan and always wanted to play there.
Can't dude just do what makes him happy?
. ..Yes?

I've got zero problem with any of that man :lol:

Thought it was a great move for him and Vegas from the jump.

Was just saying his agents made it public that he rejected even more money from GB to leave.

^^ i know its ****** up but i watched that over and over and over again when it originally happened. i couldnt stop cracking up. ump took it right in the dome :smh: :lol:

DC is congested. It wouldn't make sense putting a football stadium there it would be too much going. Being in Landover kinda gives people more room, less traffic.
The only reason they in Landover tho is cuz of the old name…They’ll be back in the city soon enough, too much money left on the table being out there

Plus the stadium is terrible :lol: :smh: , when it’s finally time for something new it won’t be in MD even more likely to VA instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom