2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope DaBoll proves me wrong, cause I think he's overrated. I think he has taken a lot of the credit for Allens progression, so we will see.

I still think Bieniemy is the one to hire. But again, I could be very wrong. I hope someone gives him a chance.

Sad that Bienemy can’t even really get an interview. He’s only interviewed with Broncos so far.

I knew he wasn't getting the Broncos job. Too much heat from his time at the University of Colorado. Not to mention I feel like some Broncos fans would want a Black Man to fail if I'm honest.

i really assumed EB would get the bears job because the GM was hired from the chiefs

Sad if reports are true Brady is retiring

He was still pretty elite this season? No? He’s got one more year in him easily

I can see Mike McDaniel killing it with the ladies in South Beach. Dude is gonna show out on draft day with a fine *** Boricua by his side. :lol:

south beach overrated

down town lauderdale >

or maybe I’m just old.. but tootsies and Scarletts in the north (and rolex…)

elpablo21 elpablo21 the funny thing about jeff garcia jumping on mina

dominique outright said 9ers should bench jimmy for trey on espn

listening to yesterday‘s debatable, which both were on and they played the clip

I think he sees writing on the wall, that team brought back everyone(cant do that this year??) and injuries hit them hard at worst time unlike last year….everything went right last year including playing choke artist rodgers in playoffs then his team with healthy GReat D against chiefs with NO OLINE……oddds of winning another super bowl are slim…and not bad way to have your final playoff game be losing 27-3? Then tie it?

would Be funny if rodgers leaves, Brady goes there and wins super bowl

south beach overrated

down town lauderdale >

or maybe I’m just old.. but tootsies and Scarletts in the north (and rolex…)

South Beach is mostly a tourist trap. Locals here in Miami will typically hit up spots in the Grove, Coral Gables, Midtown, and Brickell to a lesser extent because it’s also gotten flooded by tourists recently.

Fort Lauderdale is a ton of fun and so is West Palm Beach if you want to make the drive or take the Brightline train.

Edit: if we’re talking strip clubs, Scarletts and Tootsies are still around and superior to any place here in Miami. E11even is another tourist trap and not a real strip club.

Last edited:
Brady saw Ben was getting all the attention and said nah he can’t have all the spotlight

This guy is truly unbelievable. Said he needed space and time to mull it over but he clearly intends on stringing the media along and dragging this out because he’s an attention *****

To be fair, ben should’ve retired 2 years ago :lol:

Brady still playing top level. Hell, he could go to the lions now if rodgers leaves and have us top of nfc north :rofl:

Yea led all the major passing categories so he could definitely still go for another season or 2 but I think he's not gonna win the argument with Giselle and his fam this time around :lol:

Would've been fitting riding off into the sunset last year but think he would've felt some regret if they didn't try to run it back with him still in great playing shape.

Also don't think he ever wanted to go out either super washed or injured like some of his contemporaries have so going out after the season he just had, a career year in a lot of respects, and not crippled or trash would be fitting.

Hasn't had anything left to prove imo for like 5 years now and nothing to prove to anyone else after the last chip so I understand why he sounded so at peace and satisfied with what he's accomplished for the first time ever after last week.

Whole lot of smoke about an announcement coming soon and once you start hearing those 'sources close to' when it comes to TB, the rumors are never off the mark so kind of expecting it sometime next week. Gonna be a sad day man...

Brett Favre vibes
Favre's decision went right into the offseason and FA loving the drama though, dude's season literally ended less than a week ago :lol:

Would've thought even the biggest haters would be happy it's gonna be announced so soon and not dragged out but not even:rofl:

South Beach is mostly a tourist trap. Locals here in Miami will typically hit up spots in the Grove, Coral Gables, Midtown, and Brickell to a lesser extent because it’s also gotten flooded by tourists recently.

Fort Lauderdale is a ton of fun and so is West Palm Beach if you want to make the drive or take the Brightline train.

Edit: if we’re talking strip clubs, Scarletts and Tootsies are still around and superior to any place here in Miami. E11even is another tourist trap and not a real strip club.

West Palm Beach and Key West are hands down the most fun in Florida in my opinion.

Brady said he was taking the Peyton “play until I suck” approach. It really does sound like it’s family vs football at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom