2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
patriots aint have another special teams coach they could have hired?

what about hoodie's kid?

Hopefully Daboll won’t bring that one dimensional sh*t to the Giants…especially with Jones sh***y ***

I love the hires the giants made…….this coach wont be old school conservative……
GM doesn’t recommend this guy unless he seen him do good work in that building…..he can’t take all the credit for Allen but I ‘m sure he had something positive to do with development……Guess they will give DJ a year to see if they can find something there and if not QB next year…..shame Watson didnt clear up his legal issues he be would great for this offense…..

Giants need to get 4 new guys on the line and that starts with picks 5-7 worry about the Defense later in draft and 2023……and I’d guess the defense is far more ahead of the offense…..way more guys would be starting on these final 4 teams from our defense than our offense

Last edited:
Gonna be interesting to sew if Daboll can get anything out of Danny Dimes.

Also looking like the league's about to have a repeat of last offseason where only 1 black HC gets hired from the 7 openings after teams finish their token Rooney rule interviews.

Looking like it'll be Leftwich this time

We'll hear a whole lot of hot air about things needing to change without anything changing :lol: >D

Maybe it'll reach critical mass/farce levels this time around if this McCown hire goes through given the horrible optics of next level skipping the line that'll bring. 100% would be a massive slap in the face to all the other qualified and experienced candidates out there

Reading the giants subreddit their dc seems to be pretty well liked from the fans and players.

Prob get Ryan’s and O’Connell after the games.

Reading the giants subreddit their dc seems to be pretty well liked from the fans and players.

Prob get Ryan’s and O’Connell after the games.
Had a top 10 defense last year. Wouldn’t look too much at this year between injuries and the offense not able to help them out and keep them off the field.

Daboll's gonna be a good hire. Follow the Buffalo model, sort of. They need Toney to really step up next year and stay healthy.

I like it. He would have looked nice in Miami too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom