2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong. MLB is better.

The Los Angeles Dodgers’ six-game victory over the Tampa Bay Rays to claim the franchise’s first title in 32 years averaged 9.72 million viewers. In comparison, the six-game NBA Finals drew 7.4 million earlier this month, losing nearly half of its audience from last year.

Damn. I always wonder how if a series hurts/helps baseball/basketball opposed to a single championship game that we see in football. Doesn’t seem like casual fans would be willing to watch a game 2-3

gangstas-whats-up-guys.gif

I don’t know why yesterday there was that Derek Carr report pregame about his future and now one about the Steelers future at QB, considering the whole point is making the tournament and focusing on that only in the immediate, but:

Rapoport saying it’s more likely the Steelers will draft a QB at their pick (19-24 if they lose tonight), and have him compete with Rudolph and Haskins for the starting QB position.

Colbert is on his way out as GM because of retirement, so even if he himself thinks like this for next year, his successor in-house or not may not be of the same mindset at all once given the controls.

Good luck next year if you get the 2nd or 3rd overall QB to compete with those two…

Happy for Leslie Frazier if he gets another HC gig. Didn't think that would be the case after his stint in Minnesota, but that also started as an interim basis and it never felt like the team was his.

Happy for Leslie Frazier if he gets another HC gig. Didn't think that would be the case after his stint in Minnesota, but that also started as an interim basis and it never felt like the team was his.

Man how long has it been since he’s been a HC? Always rooted for him

The blue blood Mara's signing up for Deshaun??

Can't see it :lol:

Would def be real interesting seeing Flores and him being a packaged deal

I get Watson is probably top 5 when he's playing, but Flores being so adamant about this is weird, if true. It's not even a guarantee he plays next season, so hitching your wagon to this seems risky.

So Flores ain’t want Tua after all :lol: :lol:

think it’s only the owner who’s now changing his tune and leaking info about not wanting dude

but it was reported a deal was in place subject to settlement agreements I assume with NDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom