2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jpzx jpzx official list is out

20220114_122326.jpg
20220114_122327.jpg
20220114_122330.jpg
20220114_122331.jpg

JJ snubbed officially

Pretty much confirmed Throw Rogan for MVP
Which is wild when he was only top 5 in 1 major passing category (TD's where he's tied with Dak and Kermit) for the no.10 ranked offense. Swap his stats with the other frontrunner and guaranteed it wouldn't even be up for debate.

Drew Brees wishes they cared that much about efficiency back in his day :lol:, would've actually won an MVP.

Kupp winning a triple crown should be getting more buzz, Taylor probably would've too if they made the playoffs.

Which is wild when he was only top 5 in 1 major passing category (TD's where he's tied with Dak and Kermit) for the no.10 ranked offense. Swap his stats with the other frontrunner and guaranteed it wouldn't even be up for debate.

Drew Brees wishes they cared that much about efficiency back in his day :lol:, would've actually won an MVP.

Kupp winning a triple crown should be getting more buzz, Taylor probably would've too if they made the playoffs.
I never know whether these voters should deduct points on him for sabotaging his team before the year started plus later lying about Rona (and missing a game)...... or does all that help his case cause it shows how insignificant it ended up being for the Pack :lol:

Either way you know TB12 is fuming looking at having 1,200 more passing yards, 6 more touchdowns and being ultimate team leader guy and from all accounts Rodgers is takin the award

Kupp winning a triple crown should be getting more buzz.

Crazy! Considering what he has done this year, I don't think I've heard his name mentioned once acknowledging his spectacular season. Dude has flown under the radar this whole time.

He's 2nd team but yea I'd have had him over Deebo in the 1st team personally
Yeah. It's splitting hairs IMO. But I think Deebo got the nudge because he has done something we’ve never seen from the WR position and has single-handedly taken over games. I wouldn't be surprised if he got an MVP vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom