2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This new generation really has no idea how good Mike was man. They really think mj was regular and was just a little better than all the other 'regular' dudes of the 80s and 90s

Crazy.

It's wild. Dudes know how good Tyson and Michael jackson were but somehow think MJ was just James White that got lucky 6 times.

Last edited:
This new generation really has no idea how good Mike was man. They really think mj was regular and was just a little better than all the other 'regular' dudes of the 80s and 90s

Crazy.

It's wild. Dudes know how good Tyson and Michael jackson were but somehow think MJ was just James White that got lucky 6 times.

I think it's the exact opposite. The younger generation who never watched Jordan buy into the larger than life story, they literally view him in mythical status like he never missed a shot or lost a game. I don't think anyone thinks Jordan is regular.

Highlighting the circumstances that he played in (the League having several expansion teams during his championship runs, watering down the overall talent) doesn't mean people don't know how great he was.

I think it's the exact opposite. The younger generation who never watched Jordan buy into the larger than life story, they literally view him in mythical status like he never missed a shot or lost a game. I don't think anyone thinks Jordan is regular.

Highlighting the circumstances that he played in (the League having several expansion teams during his championship runs, watering down the overall talent) doesn't mean people don't know how great he was.
Bruh no way. The new generation doesn't respect mike at all. And they say he played against accountants and cooks. Most don't know his full history or anything. All they see is TLD or when 'old heads talk about him'. They don't even go as far as to eat h on youtube. They relate and love who they great up watching. They believe Bron is unquestionably the goat. And 4 rings is better than 6.

Hell, they had him as the goat for yrs, long before the sus bubble chip.

Bronze had himself as the goat 4 yrs ago...so I can't even blame his followers.

i think klay is going to have a monster year. would not be surprised top 5 MVP finish
physically, he's stronger and in the best shape of his career according to the team and people that saw him in training camp
if he adds "bully ball" to his gm, issa wrap
#RetributionSZN

:emoji_trophy:💦

i'd just be happy with klay adding "dribble in transition without a turnover" to the package...but bully ball klay :pimp:

*waits for someone to say he avgs less than 10 pts in his career. his opinion ain't *****

He sounds like he’s hating tbh with the AD tweet
#yall been trying all year to make it a Bron vs AD thing as if anybody has tried to front on AD

Curious on what the Thunder does

I don’t see a scenario in which they don’t go in a different direction and ship Chris Paul and go forward with Shai being the primary option. I wonder if they try to package Paul and some picks for a star player or just ship Paul for more picks

Last edited:
iikk9bkut5t51.jpg

Surprised Raptors got a Jordan Brand jersey, though I heard it was happening a few years ago

*waits for someone to say he avgs less than 10 pts in his career. his opinion ain't *****

oh. another player that lebron eliminated in the finals butt hurt over one man’s opinion? yeah hes not salty at all

live look at solomon hill looking at all the negative replies to his tweets

28482380-4EA0-42EE-A507-8ABC1DD17530.png

Back
Top Bottom