2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

January is ambitious, basically three months max in terms of rest, & finishing by Early June = extreme amount of games played.

AD so zooked mans eyebrow split into 2 in that pic
Shia Baked GIF - Shia Baked Stoned - Discover & Share GIFs

It's a troll going over y'all head

There's really no reason to have a ASG weekend next season, just name the rosters.

Yeah, based on the “Klay isn’t good at offense” comment the guy has to just be trolling. So maybe he’s not a complete idiot, just a lame.

Andrew Wiggins has negative value due to his ridiculous contract and there's no sure fire prospect in this draft to make the number to pick worth it. It's laughable that this is even being considered as a package for Embiid.

Imagine being a Sixers fan and going through the entire process, having a war chest of young assets and picks all just to end up with Ben Simmons, Andrew Wiggins and LaMelo Ball 🤣

January is ambitious, basically three months max in terms of rest, & finishing by Early June = extreme amount of games played.
Not if it’s a reduced schedule similar to 2011-12. 60ish games
I think they're going to play 82 games to recoup as much money as possible.

I want to say the average time between seasons is ~100 days, so ~90 days isn't too outlandish.

I think they're going to play 82 games to recoup as much money as possible.

I want to say the average time between seasons is ~100 days, so ~90 days isn't too outlandish.

What was the local ticket money kick in this year like 70-72 games. I think that's a fair compromise but you're probably right, only way I'd see it working though is multiple bubbles and the more division games.

I don’t want Paul or Russ on my squad. I think Russ will look better this year but no thanks. Chris is owed like 86 mil over the next two years and who knows how bad he’ll be in a year.

This explains a lot

Back
Top Bottom