2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

When are they moving the Clippers to Seattle though?
i don't think he has plans to move the clippers
bought the forum to clear the hurdle he had with dolan/msg so he can build a new arena

seattle probably will be in line when a teams relocate. wonder if they get their record/history back or will okc keep it
think they will have nhl in the upcoming yr

That's the type of thing some random blogger would tweet out, not a former player. You can't have a career average of 8 ppg and talk about LeBron. If you don't like him, just be quiet at that stage. Now he's getting ratioed and dragged.

LeBron teammate Jared Dudley runs his mouth is absolutely terrible. Let Mo speak his speak :lol:

People be in an uproar, When Paul Pierce speaks, people try to discredit him and he’s a HOF, Celtic great. What’s it going to be?

sounding like shaq when ever chuck tries to get something in and he throws the you dont have any rings. can't speak on it

Mo speights belongs in this thread

They had a good enough regular season and the chemistry seemed sufficiently improved that it seems like moving on from Kemba already would be an overreaction, especially if he wasn’t totally healthy in the bubble.

this. And Celtics fans are beating a dead horse at this point but just a reminder that our two best players are 22 and 23...

don’t do anything drastic. Keep Kemba, Keep Smart. Let the 2 stars continue to develop. They’re only gonna get better. No reason to overreact. Miami were the better team but I’m optimistic we’re gonna be back in the thick of things next season and an eventual finals berth is definitely possible with this current core.

20201014_135735.jpg

Yes Nike :pimp: :pimp:

I just read an article saying that the two leading candidates for the Clippers coaching job are Lue and JVG. Um, did I miss something? I don't think the Clippers have interviewed JVG, nor do I remember seeing any reports that they were going to.

I just read an article saying that the two leading candidates for the Clippers coaching job are Lue and JVG. Um, did I miss something? I don't think the Clippers have interviewed JVG, nor do I remember seeing any reports that they were going to.
i wonder if potential coaches are sending ballmer wishlists of who they want on the team before signing.

would be interesting if lue gets offered the rox job and would he wait on clips to finish going through their interviews. i do think he ends up with the clips hc job.
mike brown would be a solid choice if they wanted to go a totally different direction. who are the candidates left to interview? cassell and billups?

Back
Top Bottom