2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gettleman is garbage. Giants fans have to deal with Shula and Gettleman now and most of their **** ups will probably be overlooked because Eli is garbage. Whereas Cam was criticized in Carolina at no fault of his own.

And hell no to dumping Cam. He is literally our offense. Give this man time to fully recover and get surgery if needed. I’d be willing to wait as long as the Colts did with Luck tbh

Gettleman is garbage. Giants fans have to deal with Shula and Gettleman now and most of their **** ups will probably be overlooked because Eli is garbage. Whereas Cam was criticized in Carolina at no fault of his own.

And hell no to dumping Cam. He is literally our offense. Give this man time to fully recover and get surgery if needed. I’d be willing to wait as long as the Colts did with Luck tbh
Sadly Cam will never receive the benefit of the doubt that Luck did whether from the media or his own organization if he needs to wait that long.

BEC52415-E0E4-4A1C-B7AE-5F00172D2E92.gif

Getting really tired of seeing Michael Irvin slobber all over himself while bastardizing one of Teddy Roosevelt’s most famous speeches into playoff hype.

Not the worst idea to take the Luck approach with Newton.

:rofl: @ dumping Cam...um, how about giving him some legit weapons to throw to besides a RB? how about that? you know, so he doesn't have to take a pounding

I’m glad some people get it. The man has had bum receivers to throw to every year of his career and a Swiss cheese O-line and still finds a way to get it done. Taylor Heinieke didn’t even last a full game playing behind that O line against a falcons team littered with injuries on defense

Can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the season. This whole year in general has flown by quick. 8 games on the late start. The one Sunday out of the whole season we get more than 3 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom