2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaugh seems safe no?

unless the relationship is that broken between him and the rest of the FO?

Yeah, I was gonna say the same about Harbaugh. I don't think he gets fired, but he probably dips out on his own.

Vance Joseph is good as gone and I still think there's a chance Rivera and Patricia get fired too.

yeah Vance is gone for sure i think

i know Patricia is crap but i feel like he should get a 2nd year at minimum and if they come out flat, cut him mid season. not like they'll be competing for a big run next year anyway

yeah Vance is gone for sure i think

i know Patricia is crap but i feel like he should get a 2nd year at minimum and if they come out flat, cut him mid season. not like they'll be competing for a big run next year anyway

I guess he hasn't done bad with that defense, but I'm not so sure it's him and moreso the players they have being on the field and actually healthy along with the addition of Harrison. But just with the things you see and hear, he seems like a good candidate to be axed.

Lions said they wanted to go to the next level after firing Caldwell for going 9-7
dead.png

Patrcia's leash has to be (should be) extra short

Harbaugh is super safe.
Marrone is safe too unless he’s the one that petitioned for Bortles against higher ups judgement.

I don't think Marrone is a bad coach. I don't like the Jags, but I kinda root for him. I thought he did a pretty good job in Buffalo, given the circumstances and thought it was kinda gangsta to utilize the out clause in his contract and say to hell with the Bills after two years and a winning season. :lol:

Wait.. have the pats had a moment of silence or something yet??

I feel like his name should go up in their ring of honor or whatever BS they got to celebrate people who played an important role in the franchise’s history

I don't think Marrone is a bad coach. I don't like the Jags, but I kinda root for him. I thought he did a pretty good job in Buffalo, given the circumstances and thought it was kinda gangsta to utilize the out clause in his contract and say to hell with the Bills after two years and a winning season. :lol:

Yea he's the goods. Plus he's from the BX so I blindly root for him.

They should allow organizational personnel to be traded. **** around and offer a strength and conditioning coach and DB as a package deal

All things considered, in Bowles' four seasons in NY, he was a class act/good dude. Never threw a player or fellow staff member under the bus. Just a terrible HC.

He should go back to Zona to HC or DC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom