• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best gift I got this month was hearing Trump is back
mjcry1.png

and I aint talking about Donald
mjgrin.png

Love it. nick. nick.

Considering the amount of cap space and how weak the WR market is shaping up to be, this was the right move. I would imagine the Jets have an out, say after 2 years, due to his health issues. When Q is out there, he is a damn solid option. YAC is huge. Plus, guess what? He actually wants to be a Jet. That alone makes an extension of this nature a no-brainer, especially for Darnold, who he has praised greatly and connected to the extension.

Love it. nick. nick.

Considering the amount of cap space and how weak the WR market is shaping up to be, this was the right move. I would imagine the Jets have an out, say after 2 years, due to his health issues. When Q is out there, he is a damn solid option. YAC is huge. Plus, guess what? He actually wants to be a Jet. That alone makes an extension of this nature a no-brainer, especially for Darnold, who he has praised greatly and connected to the extension.

Quincy is nice.

Rodgers actually has been shakey in the pocket this year but this is vintage shakey.

My goodness.

I can’t wait to see what Mahomes blossoms into.

Aaron Rodgers physical ability at the QB position is the best we’ve ever seen and Mahomes is behind and he’s only in year 2 :sick:

jimmy G has a little Fraud in him in terms of the release. he can just flick it out pretty quickly while moving. eager to see him next season
I’m done talking up Jimmy crazily.

He hasn’t shown us much......

But I will say that mans release is NASTY. One of the tightest spirals out here.

I’m done talking up Jimmy crazily.

He hasn’t shown us much......

He just needed to settle down a bit. The injury was unfortunate because I'm not sure how much this can set him back, but Im close to being sold on SF being my surprise playoff team for next season with that offense. NFCW is gonna be a dogfight.

He just needed to settle down a bit. The injury was unfortunate because I'm not sure how much this can set him back, but Im close to being sold on SF being my surprise playoff team for next season with that offense. NFCW is gonna be a dogfight.
Whatever happens one thing is for sure, Shanahan is a genius.

This man got Nick Mullen’s throwing for 300+ a game.

A note of the Jimmy settling down thing is word has it that Kyle use to get a upset with Jimmy because he stayed going impromptu outside of the framework of the offense.

At this point come next season he better have mastered it.

That makes sense. He never seemed comfortable early this season. He was probably trying to restrain from going off script.

I've been converted to be a Kyle Shanahan believer. He's doing great work and is really standing out. He just needs to start winning games now.

That makes sense. He never seemed comfortable early this season. He was probably trying to restrain from going off script.

I've been converted to be a Kyle Shanahan believer. He's doing great work and is really standing out. He just needs to start winning games now.
Yup.

Everyone back healthy next season.

Goldmine hits in the draft like Buckner and Kittle plus a top 5 pick at worst in this upcoming draft.

No excuses.

Reading about the single season sack record and Favre did more for Michael Strahan than the 49ers did for George Kittle :smh:

Andy Benoit definitely has ulterior motives in that take. Not surprising to see that coming from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom