2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo might be the most underrated QB in the last few decades. Its crazy the disrespect he gets. People hold on to memories of one or two bad plays. Its nuts.

Underrated though? Cowboy fans treat him like he's Peyton or Brady.

It ain't one or 2 bad plays. People always bring up that Seattle game. Forget that. When I really realized he was a choker was when the Cowboys lost 3 win the division or go home games and Romo had 8 total turnovers in those 3 games. 8.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200812280phi.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201201010nyg.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201212300was.htm

I really want to see what Nagy does here.

How long is his leash with his starters. If the Vikes Bears game is 10-10 at Half but the Niners/Rams game is 24-0 Rams what does he do?

Is he going to start sitting players to rest them? I understand health is def important and last thing you want to see is Khalil Mack / Hicks / Fuller / Mitch go down in what would be a "meaningless" game as far as positioning for the Bears at that point if the Rams are up big. Idk, I was for the sitting guys..... but this week i'm feeling like **** that.

We been terrible for too long, lets not start acting like we can afford to give up valuable reps and try and take it easy and "coast" into a Wild Card game. They need to treat this like a road playoff game, that stadium is going to be lit, Vikings have played well at home aside from that Bills thrashing and Saints game, and they are playing for their playoff lives. Go in there and let your nuts hang and let me see how y'all respond. Anytime you can eliminate a Division opponent and avoid playing them for a 3rd time in the season you ****ing do it.

I won't be surprised if Minny does win this game and we get them next week at Soldier Field.

I think they approach with intentions of not holding back from a standpoint of playing their starters, but there's a different motivation factor when you're playing to better your seed than there is playing to just get in. It's hard to stay up for a game like that when you know it's still partly out of your control and you want to play your best in the playoffs and not week 17.

I think if Minnesota smacks them in the mouth early and often, I think the Bears will pull back the troops just wanting to get out of Minnesota healthy.

I just fear Kirk committing an early turnover (or really anyone for that matter) that gives Chicago early life. Trying to make a comeback against that defense isn't something I'm not excited to see. Vikings D also has a few key injuries all of a sudden that worry me.

wentz should be able to work this entire offseason unlike last, so i think a bounce-back year is definitely in the cards. lot of other factors, obviously. but we should see him trend back upwards

Watching Dak reminds me of how lucky I was to get to watch Romo for that many years ...

A shame him and Witten never won ...

incredulous.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom