2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See everybody talking about speed/size with OBJ and ‘Tonio Brown...

Y’all leaving out the two most important things. Routes and HANDS.

If you can’t run routes or catch, you cannot be a receiver. PERIOD. That’s the reason why Dez is struggling. That’s why Steve Largent, Jerry Rice, and Larry Fitzgerald last.

If you are a supreme athlete like TO, Moss, or Calvin, you’ll last off sheer athleticism.

Guys like Dez (don’t eem wanna shortchange my dawg :frown:) and Braylon Edwards had up and down careers because they were good athletes, but flawed in most other categories.

Odell and Antonio catch EVERYTHING and get open with ease. Them dudes get missing out there.

BTW, y’all SLEEP on Keenan Allen. Keenan Allen 6’2” but play like he 5’10”, and sometimes plays like he 6’4”. He’s NICE

I'm being defensive ? :rofl:

You got it champ
17E6AACE-BD7F-42E1-8C33-CA1B6042EE89.png

why did you quote me again?

o cause i said tyreek hill is fast.. this guy.. the one who ran 4.25:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

o and calling desean fast.. the guy who ran 4.32.. yup this guy:

DeShaun-Jackson-TD-Dance-Fall.gif

5mKW.gif

tumblr_n87kcr7RR81ra90n2o6_400.gif

why did you quote me again?

o cause i said tyreek hill is fast.. this guy.. the one who ran 4.25:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

o and calling desean fast.. the guy who ran 4.32.. yup this guy:

DeShaun-Jackson-TD-Dance-Fall.gif

5mKW.gif

tumblr_n87kcr7RR81ra90n2o6_400.gif

Your doing a whole lot of work to NOT change someone's opinion. I tried to breakdown my opinion to you ad nauseam and you still are failing to grasp what I'm trying to say. Posting gifs of Hill and DJ are not gonna change how I feel sir. I'll try to say it in simpler terms for you, those guys are awesome deep threats but unfortunately they don't possess the OVERALL skillset that Odell does. He's a plus WR all over the field in every route/situation. You still out here posting 40 times like myself and other posters didn't mention IN GAME. I'm not taking anything from anyone the most talented WR debate is obviously a fun one but DO BETTER coming with Hill and DJ who are for the most part one trick ponies.

I got court in 30 min for a fight. Wish me luck guys! I may have to do some time in jail.

Show the judge your apologetic and upset with yourself for your actions. Speak about your family and how you feel embarrassed about your actions and want to make it right. Idk if your a parent but if so definitely mention your seed and not wanted to spend any time away from them. Speak about your willingness and want to do community service and apologize to the dude you got into fisticuffs with. Jail ain't for nobody dog do your best to avoid it !

That one hander is the greatest catch in NFL history.
The dude used 3 ******* fingers to make a catch falling backwards. NO debate.

ap_rookie_receivers_football_69546538.jpg

Honestly, I have a serious question guys. What is the difference between most talented and GOAT?

Most talented just means they have the potential to be one of the GOATS.
GOATS put it all together for a extended duration of their careers compared to their peers.
Odell came in the league killing. Barring injury, no reason OBJ won't be in the discussion.

Your doing a whole lot of work to NOT change someone's opinion.

maybe.. just maybe.. i dont care about your opinion

you quoted me because i said some other players were "explosive or fast in the open field or in general".. if i have to change your mind on tyreek hill, desean jackson and chris johnson fitting THAT description i have no clue what to tell you

Honestly, I have a serious question guys. What is the difference between most talented and GOAT?

You don't get into a greatest conversation unless your work ethic and some luck matches your talent.

It's a zillion factors on why super talented people never live up to their potential and become one of the greatest

But to try and answer your question to get into that greatest conversation your definitely gonna need career longevity, the stats to back it up, and be lucky enough to be in a great situation or multiple situations.

maybe.. just maybe.. i dont care about your opinion

you quoted me because i said some other players were "explosive or fast in the open field or in general".. if i have to change your mind on tyreek hill, desean jackson and chris johnson fitting THAT description i have no clue what to tell you

You big mad. Hit the drawing board and quote me again when you have a better argument, good day sir :emoji_wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom