2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not watch the Olympics? Or any high level track?

Most tall dudes cant turn over fast enough to be elite in the 100 let alone shorter races

Bolt is an anomaly

Julio was 4.39 too.. and think moss might have got sub 4.3
Football isn’t track though, way more physical.Michael Johnson was 6 1’. Carl Lewis was 6 2

everything at the combine has to be put into perspective of what is seen on film..

if a guy runs an amazing time but struggles getting separation on film, well you gotta go back and figure out why that is.. or a dude throwing up an amazing number on the bench and then getting pushed around

Football isn’t track though, way more physical.Michael Johnson was 6 1’. Carl Lewis was 6 2

never said it was, the principals still apply.. it's why you dont see a ton of super tall receivers.. and some of the ones who have come along have washed out of the league early or havent been worth there draft slot or get moved to TE

I agree. I dont think ive seen someone look that explosive or fast in the open field or in general in the current generation then Odell.

and to go back to track, it's why some dudes struggle with running the curve when it comes time to running the 2 or even the 4 if they're asked to

I agree. I dont think ive seen someone look that explosive or fast in the open field or in general in the current generation then Odell.

define current generation?

cause every year desean been catching bombs and embarrassing dudes.. and then you got tyreek hill breaking records for his long receptions and that's with alex smith as QB

and then you had chris johnson showing every bit of that 4.24 when he was dustin dudes

define current generation?

cause every year desean been catching bombs and embarrassing dudes.. and then you got tyreek hill breaking records for his long receptions and that's with alex smith as QB

and then you had chris johnson showing every bit of that 4.24 when he was dustin dudes

You continue to talk about long receptions... We're referencing overall package of agility, quickness, top speed, route running, hands, etc. Dude literally looks like a video game out there playing at a different speed while being smaller than the dudes defending him. 5 yard slants going straight to the house in between 3 defenders. It's ridiculous

You continue to talk about long receptions. We're referencing overall package of a agility, quickness, top speed, route running, hands. Dude literally looks like a video game out there playing at a different speed while being smaller than the dudes defending him. It's ridiculous

you might want to reread what exactly it is that i am saying

nothing about the above is meant to knock OBJ.. however, when i talk of the most talented WRs to ever play the game, i look at certain guys

which i said above.. i've constantly said OBJ is at worst the 2nd best WRs right now MAYBE 3rd

but the same things i'm saying about OBJ applies to AB.. which again isnt a knock, it's simply talking about who i think is the most talented ever

you might want to reread what exactly it is that i am saying

nothing about the above is meant to knock OBJ.. however, when i talk of the most talented WRs to ever play the game, i look at certain guys

which i said above.. i've constantly said OBJ is at worst the 2nd best WRs right now MAYBE 3rd

but the same things i'm saying about OBJ applies to AB.. which again isnt a knock, it's simply talking about who i think is the most talented ever

Most talented ever conversation is subjective. It's usually a consensus top 5 and people usually have specific reasons on how and why they rank them. No issue with that at all

EYE personally haven't seen anyone look the way he does on the field. Usually big physical specimen make the game seem unfair. Odell's skillset makes the game seem unfair which is something I can't say anyone at his position at his size does

Most talented ever conversation is subjective. It's usually a consensus top 5 and people usually have specific reasons on how and why they rank them. No issue with that at all

EYE personally haven't seen anyone look the way he does on the field. Usually big physical specimen make the game seem unfair. Odell's skillset makes the game seem unfair which is something I can't say anyone at his position at his size does

so you think OBJ is more talented than randy moss and calvin johnson, the 2 guys i used in my 1st post on this subject matter?

Considering his lack of physical gifts yes.

and the "physical gifts" would be considered what exactly?

cause i'm pretty sure you didnt read what i said when i said:
Most talented WRs I've ever seen: moss, Calvin Johnson and TO

Julio the prototype too

AB and OBJ are obviously talented, but I wouldn't put them on the same level as the above.. obviously it takes more than just talent because cam and Vick are probably the 2 most talented dudes to ever play QB and they're far from the greatest at that spot

Hell imagine if you could throw AB or OBJ into josh Gordon's body

also sooooooooooooooooooooooooo desean, tyreek hill and chris johnson didnt/dont look explosive as hell or fast in the open field?

and the "physical gifts" would be considered what exactly?

cause i'm pretty sure you didnt read what i said when i said:

also sooooooooooooooooooooooooo desean, tyreek hill and chris johnson didnt/dont look explosive as hell or fast in the open field?

What do you want from me dude :lol:

Like seriously ? I've stated how EYE felt in multiple post.

EYE think Odell is the most talented WR ever because EYE haven't seen anything like him.

Going over the middle: Excellent
Short immediate routes: Excellent
Medium routes: Excellent
Deep routes: Excellent
Separation: Excellent
Quickness: Excellent
Hands: Excellent

He transcends the "small receiver" category and puts himself right with those guys who are dominant big physical specimen while not being that himself.

Why are your mentioning CJ2K ? Son is a running back..

Like seriously ? I've stated how EYE felt in multiple post.

EYE think Odell is the most talented WR ever because EYE haven't seen anything like him.

Going over the middle: Excellent
Short immediate routes: Excellent
Medium routes: Excellent
Deep routes: Excellent
Separation: Excellent
Quickness: Excellent
Hands: Excellent

He transcends the "small receiver" category and puts himself right with those guys who are dominant big physical specimen while not being that himself.
This he’s the goat. He’s better than TO in the open field/yac category too. TO was the goat in the openfield/yac category

for you not to quote me when i'm asking someone else a specific guestions

and good for you.. but OBJ is far from the first and will be far from the last WR to play in the league

not sure why you're being defensive about OBJ when i ask someone else about fast players

for you not to quote me when i'm asking someone else a specific guestions

and good for you.. but OBJ is far from the first and will be far from the last WR to play in the league

not sure why you're being defensive about OBJ when i ask someone else about fast players

I'm being defensive ? :rofl:

You got it champ
17E6AACE-BD7F-42E1-8C33-CA1B6042EE89.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom