2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Brown was a late bloomer, too.

Didn't 'breakout' until he was like 25. Odell is 25 now with 3 elite seasons under his belt.

I mean AB had 1100 yards receiving in his second season as the #4 receiving option. His presence is the reason Pitt refused to pay Mike Wallace.

Im taking Odell over AB and I wouldn't even have to think twice about it.

You wouldn't have to think twice about it?

So OBJ coming off of that injury and you have the option of a guy who had 1533 and 9 TDs in 14 games last season

And you wouldn't think twice about it?

You wouldn't have to think twice about it?

So OBJ coming off of that injury and you have the option of a guy who had 1533 and 9 TDs in 14 games last season

And you wouldn't think twice about it?

Im sorry. Preinjury OBJ i should say.

now id have to think about it but without injuries OBJ all day over AB.

Bruh when you throw a slant to Odell. He...Is...GONE

thats just one of his many talents too. Dude so talented and he could end up being up there with the greats if he just keeps it up.

Him going up against Ramsey week 1 whos probably the best CB in the league is a good test.

Most talented WRs I've ever seen: moss, Calvin Johnson and TO

Julio the prototype too

AB and OBJ are obviously talented, but I wouldn't put them on the same level as the above.. obviously it takes more than just talent because cam and Vick are probably the 2 most talented dudes to ever play QB and they're far from the greatest at that spot

Hell imagine if you could throw AB or OBJ into josh Gordon's body
What makes what AB and OBJ are doing so impressive is their lack of size. The TOS, Moss, and Megatrons of the world are the prototype for great receivers. No one really expects the dudes below 6 feet to dominate like AB and da zest gawd dominate. What they do at their size is more impressive to me than the 6 3 plus dudes.

And both were over 4.4 in the 40.. so ain't like they are blazers and both under 6 ft

I fully expect Jalen to shut OBJ down. I think the match up is to big for OBJ and he'll get frustrated early. Also, Jalen has been baiting Eli to throw his way all offseason.

I’m thinking about getting a customized Beckham jersey with Zest Gawd on the back. He’s my favorite player.

This era of receivers is dope, sub five foot dudes now have more chances to play receiver in the league. In the past, the small dudes had to play slot, Rb, or cb.

Ain’t OBJ younger than AB and avg 1k and dbl digit TDS first 3 seasons?!?! he deserves every penny of that contract and being in a big market like NY they had to get that deal done. I actually think this will be his best season he’s out to prove he’s the best

I HATE that people place an emphasis on combine numbers. Game speed is all that matters to me.
We had a guy that could bench press the whole gym running a legit 4.4 and would fall as soon as anyone touched him.
Great track guy, terrible football player.

Calvin Johnson’s legs are longer and he prob had longer strides so it’s not that hard for a tall dude to run fast.

Do you not watch the Olympics? Or any high level track?

Most tall dudes cant turn over fast enough to be elite in the 100 let alone shorter races

Bolt is an anomaly

Julio was 4.39 too.. and think moss might have got sub 4.3

Combine speeds don't matter at all. Game speed is a highly different animal, I've yet to see someone look faster or more explosive in game than Odell
True. 40 speed just measures straight away speed. Quickness is more important than straight away speed in the NFL. RG3 ran a 4.3 but had no quickness/ juke moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom