2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles are gonna start off slow on offense.

why you think?

only alshon should be missing week 1 (and he's the only guy who is actually missing practices).. and maybe wentz, but i think the whole wentz contact thing is being overblown and we're just using our ability to not really have to disclose who will start week 1, cause aint like the QBs aint out there in those red jerseys

JETE:
tenor.gif

Jets had much more money than Vikings I assume so it shouldn’t be any more ridiculous than what the Vikings paid him I don’t think

Dez might be done period. His fall is kinda sad but he's to blame for it too. TO got made to be scapegoat in Dallas too but TO was way better skilled receiver so he got other jobs.

0-1 in playoffs
1-10 on monday and thursday nights (0-6 on monday night.. the 1 victory vs giants on thanksgiving night last season)
4-19 vs teams over .500

:nerd:

Right. Don't even have to wait til January.

Dez gonna wait for somebody's top receiver to get injured then sign him as next best thing over somebody on the practice squad?

why you think?

only alshon should be missing week 1 (and he's the only guy who is actually missing practices).. and maybe wentz, but i think the whole wentz contact thing is being overblown and we're just using our ability to not really have to disclose who will start week 1, cause aint like the QBs aint out there in those red jerseys

Contact or not, it takes some time both mentally and physically to get back to the top of your game after that kind of injury. No Alshon, Ajayi banged up. I can defiinitely seem them struggling. Good thing for their defense.

I remember watching OBJ make that catch. I was yelling at my TV and my wife that it was a TD and a PI cause they said he didn’t catch it. Probably the GOAT catch, helmet catch is in the discussion too.

Dez should be on a team right now. Giants should go get him. He’s a beast, can still get up and get the ball.

Contact or not, it takes some time both mentally and physically to get back to the top of your game after that kind of injury. No Alshon, Ajayi banged up. I can defiinitely seem them struggling. Good thing for their defense.

More concerned about the O if foles actually starts if alshon is out.. but I expect more 2 TEs and even using the clement/sproles combo at once since both are good pass catchers even with alshon

I'd be more concerned as well...Just saying I don't think it's going to be all that smooth. I can totally see them struggling early on, but coming on late and reminding people why they're the champs.

I see your point.. but I'd be more concerned about that if the guys weren't practicing together, as is typical.. I mean sure a guy here or there might miss a practice but only alshon has been out all training camp

And the 1 guy who should be heavy involved non injury (goedert) has been out there outside of a day or two

For rookies or new guys I think they need the preseason, just to adjust.. or if you have new coaches

Bob Costas out at NBC? No more diatribes? He didn't appear on SNF last season though did he?

He really fell off for me. He was one of those first great voices I remember as a kid with him calling the WS, olympics, NBA on NBC and such...but his soapbox on SNF was superflous and annoying. He needs to nestle into a nice job as a broadcaster for an MLB team and that will make Costas great agin.

Bob Costas out at NBC? No more diatribes? He didn't appear on SNF last season though did he?

He really fell off for me. He was one of those first great voices I remember as a kid with him calling the WS, olympics, NBA on NBC and such...but his soapbox on SNF was superflous and annoying. He needs to nestle into a nice job as a broadcaster for an MLB team and that will make Costas great agin.

He wasn't on SNF last season? I really don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom