2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show the judge your apologetic and upset with yourself for your actions. Speak about your family and how you feel embarrassed about your actions and want to make it right. Idk if your a parent but if so definitely mention your seed and not wanted to spend any time away from them. Speak about your willingness and want to do community service and apologize to the dude you got into fisticuffs with. Jail ain't for nobody dog do your best to avoid it !
Prosecutor dropped the charges bro! They agreed with me that I was defending myself!!!! Let’s go!!!

Prosecutor dropped the charges bro! They agreed with me that I was defending myself!!!! Let’s go!!!

My man :pimp: glad you got that bowling ball off your back and could rid yourself of that stress/anxiety

Lawyer sounds like a living poop emoji. Glad you dropped him like the deuce he was

Happy as hell for you dog :smokin

The Zest Goat def has the best swag out of all the great receivers. I low key am thinking about getting the Zest Goat haircut, but my coworkers would look at me like I’m crazy if I came to work with his hairstyle.

My man :pimp: glad you got that bowling ball off your back and could rid yourself of that stress/anxiety

Lawyer sounds like a living poop emoji. Glad you dropped him like the deuce he was

Happy as hell for you dog :smokin
Thanks bro you don’t understand the stress. I legit thought yesterday was my last day of freedom and I thought I was gonna lose my job. I’ve been given a second chance so I’m gonna stop drinking and stay out of bars. I used to get bent and act a fool. I’m no longer doing that nonsense. I’m too old to be getting in fights and catching charges. Jail is for the birds lol.

Thanks bro you don’t understand the stress. I legit thought yesterday was my last day of freedom and I thought I was gonna lose my job. I’ve been given a second chance so I’m gonna stop drinking and stay out of bars. I used to get bent and act a fool. I’m no longer doing that nonsense. I’m too old to be getting in fights and catching charges. Jail is for the birds lol.

Yea man bar scene super trash. If I'm not in a lounge preferably with some tail or my boys I'm staying in. Bars/Sport bars are meathead central that seem to beg for the hands.

Cliffs on your case? Don’t frequent the NFL thread a lot
I got into a fight with a dude at a bar who attacked me after we exchanged words. I got the best of him and I was charged with felony assault. I hired a lawyer to fight the charges, but my lawyer recommended that I cop a plea to settle the charges. I decided to drop my lawyer and fight the charges on my own. I was a regular at the bar where the fight occurred so I had bar tenders, and the owner of the bar testify that I was defending myself during the fight. The charges were dropped today, so I can go on with my life.

just got my Darnold jersey and... it's too BIG !!! :lol:

is there somewhere i can change it in person or do i gotta mail it back ? help me out, i got tix for opening day :lol::smokin

Today's Trivia:

Name the QB's that started the majority of games for each team in the NFL Central in the year 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom