2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets still looking for their QB since Namath. :smh: :lol:

Eli deserves two more seasons

e8a92741bdd27c304b5ed651dc5cb412_w200.gif

Will the WC schedule be announced Sunday evening sometime after the last game is played? I'm thinking that if Seahawks get the 5th seed and play Dallas that game is likely Sat night.

Will the WC schedule be announced Sunday evening sometime after the last game is played? I'm thinking that if Seahawks get the 5th seed and play Dallas that game is likely Sat night.

I was hoping my Bears would get the Sat night game, just for pure planning purpose sense for me as I'd be flying in to catch it. A Sunday afternoon game isn't bad either but It would delay my travel back to Miami.

Last year's saturday night game was Falcons @ Rams. I can see it either Being Seattle / Dallas or Bears Vikes/Eagles Sat night. Whoever gets it the remaining NFC team will get that prime mid day Sunday slot.

stay prayed up IATT IATT @stillin729

We CaN jUsT gEt OuR qUaRtErBaCk NeXt DrAfT

In all fairness to the giants, there werent any good QBs left where they were picking

Midas well trade a second for nick mullens. He has lowkey been better than all of the QBs taken in the first round outside of Mayfield and he is just as young

In all fairness to the giants, there werent any good QBs left where they were picking

Midas well trade a second for nick mullens. He has lowkey been better than all of the QBs taken in the first round outside of Mayfield and he is just as young
Unless the Giants have a Kyle Shanahan or that level mind (which there are only like 4 of) Mullen’s will go back to looking like an UDFA.

Nagy ain't coming to win. They ain't trying to show their hand for that wildcard round. Vikes by 50

Lettuce not forget that the jets passed on the NFL MVP so you could draft a player at 3 where pro bowl caliber starters are being traded for 4th round picks or walking in off the streets and becoming starters.

Unless the Giants have a Kyle Shanahan or that level mind (which there are only like 4 of) Mullen’s will go back to looking like an UDFA.

Shhhhh, please keep this a secret

i hope Harbaugh has the Jete QB(s) playing like he had the Michigan QBs playing over these last few years

Vikes by 50

Bout to get y'all up outta there!!

ALL B.S aside... I'm not worried about Seattle/Philly offense coming into Soldier Field to face our defense. Call it Cocky but this defense is crazy, and at home where they are 7-1... Shiiiiiiiiiiet. Bring it.

But... the Vikings? That's a real defense. 4th in overall DVOA. I'm worried about our offense vs a REAL defense that can force some stops and keep it close in a playoff game where every snap is magnified.

Bears going to play to knock yall out... I'm here for it

Also... Derrick Rose return tonight to the UC.. Hope he drops 50 :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom