2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think denver is going after foles or flacco. vance gone. wonder if they go after jim from michigan. will be an interesting off season.

They might as well keep Keenum finish his contract then draft a QB out of that 2020 class.

Foles will put them in same position keenum has them in now

I’m a Travis Scott fan, and him doing it and wanting to get paid/exposure makes sense to me too :lol:

This doesn’t tho

959379E4-CAF2-4292-B16A-7E7840A906EA.gif

I only know Travis Scott because of Sicko Mode. Song is dope but I just couldn't get into his other songs...

Well damn I guess I belong in the washed thread :smh:

Link me to some songs my washed *** might resonate with :nerd:
Once you washed, you can’t get unwashed. You the NT NFL version of Vince Young. Ain’t no coming back.

Last edited:
Well damn I guess I belong in the washed thread :smh:

Link me to some songs my washed *** might resonate with me :nerd:

Goosebumps, Don't Play, Apple Pie, Lose, Pick Up the Phone, Wonderful, Antidote, Oh My Dis Side, Beibs in the Trap, 90210, and that's just off the top of my head.

I'm not saying Sicko Mode is bad or anything, because I do like it, but in your case, if you like Sicko Mode then there's definitely more music for Scott you'd enjoy.

Also, Goosebumps live >>>>>>>>>> . He better perform it.

The only Travis Scott I've actually listened to was "Antidote".

I couldn’t name 1 of dude’s songs..

Probably know more about dude for being mentioned in relation to the Kardashians and them being an unavoidable plague on society currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom