2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow AF at work right now. I have the Liverpool game on full screen at my desk :lol: .

BRUH.

There's like 6 people in my office total, normally about 19 of us. I'm wrapping up some last minute **** but I'll be done working around 12:30.

Going to catch up on these Ray Donovan seasons I been missing at my desk :lol:

BRUH.

There's like 6 people in my office total, normally about 19 of us. I'm wrapping up some last minute **** but I'll be done working around 12:30.

I'm one of about 8 today. Usually 20+ as well. I told them I'm out by 5, but will try for earlier.

I'm off this Friday and won't be going back in until the 3rd. Just gotta suck it up the rest of today and tomorrow.

I'm one of about 8 today. Usually 20+ as well. I told them I'm out by 5, but will try for earlier.

I'm off this Friday and won't be going back in until the 3rd. Just gotta suck it up the rest of today and tomorrow.

I'm normally off at 5 M-F. Hit my supervisor today and told him I'd be coming in a hour late he said no sweat he wasn't even coming in today

I don't trip though, I live 5 blocks from the office, walking distance for me and they don't trip on me here. I'm the youngest one in the office (29) and it's mainly all women they treat me well here.

Plus they let me come in early / dip early if need be without using any of my vacation time.

Like next weekend for the Bears playoff game I'll cut out Friday around 2pm and fly into the Chi so that I can watch it with my family and my guys, and my office doesn't trip at all. Plus I'm always on top of my work, my **** is done through Feb 2019 right now so I'm just coasting.

Gotta love government jobs :lol::pimp:

I'm normally off at 5 M-F. Hit my supervisor today and told him I'd be coming in a hour late he said no sweat he wasn't even coming in today

I don't trip though, I live 5 blocks from the office, walking distance for me and they don't trip on me here. I'm the youngest one in the office (29) and it's mainly all women they treat me well here.

Plus they let me come in early / dip early if need be without using any of my vacation time.

Like next weekend for the Bears playoff game I'll cut out Friday around 2pm and fly into the Chi so that I can watch it with my family and my guys, and my office doesn't trip at all. Plus I'm always on top of my work, my **** is done through Feb 2019 right now so I'm just coasting.

Gotta love government jobs :lol::pimp:

That's what's up and that certainly keeps you motivated too because vibes are good.

Hot damn. Playoffs already next week :wow: .

BRUH.

I worked the week of Dec 26 - Dec 29 last year and I decided I was never going to waste my time doing that **** again.

DvXJCwkWwAAzNIA.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sorry, Giants and Raiders fans.

Giants, Washington or pats:
IMG_6786.JPG

Jags, Dolphins, broncos or even raiders:

IMG_6787.JPG

Last edited:
Giants are SOOOO ****** :rofl:

I worked the week of Dec 26 - Dec 29 last year and I decided I was never going to waste my time doing that **** again.

I kinda screwed myself this year. Team members took the 26th off before I put in for it, and my manager was on some "Well, we were both off the final week of the year last year, so this year I'd like for someone to be in the office alongside me" :rolleyes really isn't that big a deal tho.

giants weren't gonna take herbie anyway. probably were going to grab the best WR in the draft. because who needs an OL or QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom