2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Foles, can you hear their cries for help!? They need you!

A76ADCB3-D93B-47DF-9AD1-782034343A11.gif

Eagles really look like trash. Stay safe @stillin729 IATT IATT

Falcons got another thing coming if they think they're gonna ruin my Thanksgiving.

I'll still put myself through that **** and cry in the Mac and cheese

remember when most people thought luck was done? and hes ballin with mostly no names. i see you :nthat:

Like I said a couple weeks ago, The Eagles are missing Frank Reich something serious, right now.

been telling my friends the last 2 weeks The Bears have a chance to make it to the Super Bowl, it sounds far fetched but is it really that crazy?

i might end up in a junglejim receipt pull one day, but i don't think the Bears stand a chance against a Rams or Saints team

I wholeheartedly believe the Bears can beat the Rams. That week 14 game at Soldier Field could legit be for 2nd place in the NFC and a first round bye if the Bears keep it up. Rams lose tonight and Bears are a game behind for that spot.

Saints, not so much. I can see the Bears hanging tough because of the Defense, but I expect Brees to put a drive or 2 together that nets points and the pressure would fall on Mitch to keep up in a shoot out. I haven't seen it done yet so I can't say I'm confident in their ability to do it, just hope to one day have confidence in my QB to go out there and put it on his arm if need be. I don't think this is the year, but would love to be proven wrong. Saints are cold as hell, and that Superdome is a different animal. But I do remember Mitch going down there last year and completing a big throw to Zach Miller that would have tied the game in the 4th but Zach broke his leg and it was one of those "didn't have the ball when on the ground; dumbass reception rules that if It occurred this year would be a TD" The defense kept them in the game with NO and I'd expect the same this year. Just Brees and that O is playing at another level this year. Insane

One thing I'm impressed with is Mitch maturation through out the season, his progressions, his reads, and he seems to really be taking command of the offense. All of the audible that he is checking in and out of. That's what I wanted to see in year 2. Yesterday def wasn't his best game statistically, wasn't his worse either, but I think it was his best game as a Pro just off of being able to go through the trials and tribulations of a NFL QB in a big divisional game and find a way to pull it out. 2 picks, and a little pressure from the vikes late, but he made plays with his legs and made some big throws down the stretch in the 4th to put it in Parkeys hands for that go ahead FG. Vikings are a LEGIT defense. They held Drew Brees to 18/23 120 yards 5.2 avg. 1 TD 1 INT 84.8 on sunday night 3 weeks back. So Mitch being able to keep up and still find ways to win in his biggest game as a pro so far. All positives for me.

Also if you look around at other teams they are pretty banged up health wise. Bears fortunately *knock on wood* aside from Kyle Long injury they have a clean injury report. Dion sims out with a concussion but he was being replaced with Shaheen anyway once Shaheen came back. Aaron Lynch suffered a concussion yesterday and he's the only other guy that's hurt.

Let’s say realistically speaking the giants finish the season 9-7 and win the division. Nobody in the NFC East going to New Orleans and beating the Saints in a playoff game, not going to LA and beating the Rams, going to Minnesota and beating the Vikings in 10 degree weather. Hell, I don’t even see any of the NFC East teams going to Chicago and beating that Bears defense. So any team that makes the playoffs from the NFC East will be one and done

You know the Giants have done this before? Ran the tables, went on to the playoffs as a wildcard, beat ATLANTA, GREENBAY (in snow) AND AN UNDEFEATED PATRIOTS TEAM on the road.

When it comes down to that divisional game at the end of the season between The Giants and Dallas and we hand them that L, I’m gonna enjoy laughing at every Dallas fan I know

Im pretty sure colt in undefeated (2-0) as a starter against Dallass, so im looking at thanksgiving day optimistically.

Also, Kirk still sucks in primetime, stat is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom