2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Yours arent even bad. spacedoodoo spacedoodoo is getting the worst of it

Crazy cause head to head Saints/Bears vs Vikes this season the Bears O outperformed the Saint's O.

All good tho.

Beardown. :wink:

That’s not how the NFL works though lol. And the Saints still beat the Vikings at Minnesota by a wider margin than you did last night. Mitch played just as bad as Kirk last night at home.

That’s not how the NFL works though lol. And the Saints still beat the Vikings at Minnesota by a wider margin than you did last night. Mitch played just as bad as Kirk last night at home.

Yeah, and that final score wasn't indicative of the actual play on the field. The Vikings were out of the game early and it wasn't close.

You know the Giants have done this before? Ran the tables, went on to the playoffs as a wildcard, beat ATLANTA, GREENBAY (in snow) AND AN UNDEFEATED PATRIOTS TEAM on the road.

Y’all had a great defense both times y’all over achieved in the playoffs and won a title. This defense isn’t doing any of that

I too, am here for Sanchez getting signed.. then he is 1 team away from the full NFC east

Although he does have the JETE time

while i want to see maddox back, cause he's our slot guy for the future and i wanna see all the younger guys in their future roles

but we need kelce back quick so wentz doesnt die

Last edited:
Skins sign Mark Sanchez. Wooooow.
I'm not wishing a serious injury on Colt, but if he could sprain an ankle or something so we can get Sanchez some snaps that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom