2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people tear their ACL, I feel like they're not in pain like that. I figured he tweaked or sprained something. He said he felt pain in his back but he feels fine now. Hope he's okay, he had a monster game.

Not a fan of Sterling losing his mind on the sideline like that cause he's never done that before. I don't know if he was real mad cause he ran the wrong route and that led to the INT or if Eli threw the wrong route. Either way, losing wears you down and is hard to deal with. That loss was one of the worst I've seen in a while. We should have won that ****in game.

Baker gonna lead them to a SB before the Kool-Aid man leads KC.

Hot Takes Byke!!!

Faders will be back in Cali before Faker does ****

mjlol.png

When people tear their ACL, I feel like they're not in pain like that. I figured he tweaked or sprained something. He said he felt pain in his back but he feels fine now. Hope he's okay, he had a monster game.

Not a fan of Sterling losing his mind on the sideline like that cause he's never done that before. I don't know if he was real mad cause he ran the wrong route and that led to the INT or if Eli threw the wrong route. Either way, losing wears you down and is hard to deal with. That loss was one of the worst I've seen in a while. We should have won that ****in game.
Saquon is good cause he’s not human.

Son jumped from the 5yard line and landed past the middle of the end zone and landed funny. For how muscular he is I’m guessing his ligaments are equally as fortified.

Would’ve sucked to see him injured.

I assumed it was his hamstring or something in his groin area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom