2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a party to go to so I missed the late Sunday afternoon games and caught the 4th quarter of Cowboys/Texans

Some of Toine's Thoughts™:

-It's damn torture watching the Cowboys on offense. Jerry gonna have to go back to the drawing board because Dumpoff Dak ain't it. His stubborn *** won't do because he'll never admit that getting my dude Romo out the paint early to annoint Dak wasn't the move.

- Never thought I see that day where the Cowboys' defense is the strength of the team.

Sick of DAK... I see ither QBs do they thing.. but he consistently don't.. ohh how I miss Romo

Now y'all miss Romo. :rolleyes

Romo. :emoji_hugging:

-Vikings with an impressive road win against the champs. Looks like Kirk was slinging that **** all over the field.

- Eagles got that Super Bowl malaise going on right now.

- Chiefs with an impressive win against a stout Jaguars defense. Blake Bortles playing like Blake Bortles definitely helped too

- Tannehill 2.0 damn near won the game for the Bengals himself. Two costly turnovers gifted the Bengals 14 points

- Lotta of drama going on with the Zest Gawd and the Giants

- Browns are a fun team. Baker and Denzel the truth.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking forward to seeing Patrick Showtime Kermit Mahomes in Foxboro this week

Had a party to go to so I missed the late Sunday afternoon games and caught the 4th quarter of Cowboys/Texans

Some of Toine's Thoughts™:

-It's damn torture watching the Cowboys on offense. Jerry gonna have to go back to the drawing board because Dumpoff Dak ain't it. His stubborn *** won't do because he'll never admit that getting my dude Romo out the paint early to annoint Dak wasn't the move.

- Never thought I see that day where the Cowboys' defense is the strength of the team.

Now y'all miss Romo. :rolleyes

Romo. :emoji_hugging:

/QUOTE]

Speaking for myself.. I always felt Romo was under appreciated and got a bad rap once he was injured. Had he had the chance we to compete for his job I'm pretty sure he would still be starting

9BA0AD18-8576-4B52-A6EC-2C26D38F22EE.jpeg

A killer breakfast after a big W :pimp: :pimp:

Not making excuses, Eli is definitely at the end of his career but he can play if he has time to throw. He had a good game yesterday and the Giants coaching had a good game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom