2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1A42A07B-914A-4E6C-B2BF-9430CB33709E.jpeg

790ECBA2-954F-4C17-8F7E-585CC9096603.jpeg

Context?

It was a nice play. And he’s a really good receiver, but the play is being blown up cause everything else about that game sucked. It was a standout play, but not as impressive as people are claiming.

I don't want to be that guy but.......

The front 7 play on both squads was impressive as hell and made the game a must watch.

The hit JJ got off on Dak was beautiful!

My Browns lets get it, ww turning that corner, lookout for us in the next few years. Baker, Ward, Myles, the future!

I don't want to be that guy but.......

The front 7 play on both squads was impressive as hell and made the game a must watch.

The hit JJ got off on Dak was beautiful!

Front 7 most def made it hard for both QBs. A lot of hard hitting (hated seeing Watson take that many shots). It was an entertaining game despite the terrible coaching.

What isn’t really being talked about though is Dak having 200yds including overtime, and Zeke having 8 more yards than Alfred Blue.

D Hop ran a 4.57 40 at the combine. Super fast Speed isn’t everything.

It isn't.. why is this a question?

You use the combine as a measurement tool but ultimately you use whatever data you get there and put it to what you see on game film

Seeing and hearing a lot of people make excuses for Rayne Dakota. He has no weapons and no one to make plays. Just a few months ago they all loved 11 and thought they had enough and Rayne could make it happen. I love watching that offense suffer.

It’s October 8 and I’m still banned

3CB19BE2-5ADA-4D39-95AA-DFA8CE21BB79.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom