2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
These look really good. A further testimemt to the disgrace that is the 2014 pair. Thought for a second the the heel was a different grade of durabuck but it all looks like one material which isn’t bad but gives me no hope for a when they do a remastered charcoal 7 :smh:

Never been a big fan of black infra 6’s, whit infra 6’s are what I’m waiting on.

These look really good. A further testimemt to the disgrace that is the 2014 pair. Thought for a second the the heel was a different grade of durabuck but it all looks like one material which isn’t bad but gives me no hope for a when they do a remastered charcoal 7 :smh:

Never been a big fan of black infra 6’s, whit infra 6’s are what I’m waiting on.
The Charcoal 7 should be easier to do. Just add nubuck underlays and Durabuck overlays. They still use nubuck today. I’m worried about the cracked Durabuck on the Playoff 8 and Charcoal 9. Seems like after the 2007 Playoff 8, anything that requires extra treatment to the Durabuck, they won’t do. The Air Raid 8’s first looks look like they did something.

But if the next 7s are just one material like the 2012 and these 2014 samples, I’ll pass again like in 2012(unless every other detail is accurate).
E2721AEE-5AF7-4240-A583-C37BE5149C00.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya'll have to be careful with these pics especially if you haven't seen allll of the leaks. Some pics show details of things and some do not which is where enjoying these pics but waiting for the official joints comes into play.

I swear I saw a heel difference in one of these pics (similar to the 16' Met V's not the 00' Infra VI's) and in the ones above its not there.. so it could be the different qualities and filters etc or the fact that they are UA's.

I wouldn't expect the heel difference period if I was you lol, it's not happening

I'm a good 60% hopeful that they'll do it like they did the V's in 2016. If they don't I will be 0% surprised though lol and won't be bothered either. I just can't see myself thinking its not going to happen at all when the 2014 had it and then the V's did too.

yeah that was a known typo back in the day wasn't too big of a deal but definitely a mistake. I remember being able to spot fakes because the fake companies actually spelled it correctly lol, it was only on the box label that they misspelled it too. cant remember the other from around the same time but but one retro pair had misspelled Jordan on the label Jordna retro I believe.

2000 space jams.. still have them in the closet, and the 2000 infrared box(just the box though :frown: )

Every 2019 UA/Rep/Early pair posted has 3m. But, in order to show how the upper will look, flash hasn’t been used. Regardless of these being UA or not, I’m pretty sure they won’t have the contrast heel like the 2000 or DMP.

SOMe 2014 pairs came with some white film/dust around the ankle pod area. Mine and many others didn’t. It’s probably due to the molding of the ankle bump and the ridges close to the lace holes.

Someone just showed me that the 2000 label says Infared instead of Infrared. The 1991 Catalog says Infrared, the pack says Infrared, and the 2014 says Infrared. I never noticed they spelled it wrong even when I had them! How did they mess that up, and add Retro+?

yeah that was a known typo back in the day wasn't too big of a deal but definitely a mistake. I remember being able to spot fakes because the fake companies actually spelled it correctly lol, it was only on the box label that they misspelled it too. cant remember the other from around the same time but but one retro pair had misspelled Jordan on the label Jordna retro I believe.

Yeah, it was simply a typo, also some of the boxes had Retro+ label and some didn't...
059.JPG

*The JORDNA Typo was on the Space Jam Xls

Wait, now i'm confused lol. The 2016 Vs sample had it, but the final version did not. The 2014 VIs didn't have it either...

That's incorrect (IMO). I'm not surprised you feel like they didn't. A lot of people felt that way. I am one of the bunch from the group that felt they DID have it but it was real subtle. The way the Metallics had it on the final version was not like we've seen it on OG's and the 2000's VI's/V's. I just UNDS'd mine this weekend too but was having too good of a drunk time to take decent enough pics of them :lol:

Who’s responsible for creating new retros? Like when they say the molds have been destroyed and they go to the archives or get a donor pair to duplicate, who’s the guy that says “let’s make the toebox less aerodynamic and more like a steel toe boot”

Who is this guy?

Who’s the guy who says “let’s take this nice streamline silhouette and curv it out like a banana”

I really wanna know who has the authority to make these decisions and why.

Who’s responsible for creating new retros? Like when they say the molds have been destroyed and they go to the archives or get a donor pair to duplicate, who’s the guy that says “let’s make the toebox less aerodynamic and more like a steel toe boot”

Who is this guy?

Who’s the guy who says “let’s take this nice streamline silhouette and curv it out like a banana”

whoever it is should be out of a job. I never bought the whole “destroyed molds” story. they have to have OG pairs lying around they can accurately measure and duplicate. I assume the steel toe boxes are to give more room for the toes and to appeal to the people that like wearing bulky shoes, but I personally will pick streamlined and aerodynamic any day

Who is this guy?

The factory in China :lol:

I can't wait for these! Hopefully they have good nubuck like the UNC 6 and the extra comfort like the recent Tinker 6 (according to Nightwing).

The leather heel would be a nice touch, but as JB has been changing bits of the OG mold with every release, I wouldn't count on it; they know it will sell out quick regardless.

too excited for these, never minded the shade of infrared on the 14’s (thought it looked great on my white infras) but I’m so glad the shape is looking better on these 19’s

Wasn’t the Infrared shade used in the 14s the closest to OGs?

Back
Top Bottom