2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I hear ya, friend.

jordan-slams-1991-copy1.jpg

jordan-slams-1991-copy.jpg

jordan-slams-after-1991-copy.jpg

d8a942e291da0c6d98cfa15822c23c04.gif
I want that second photo in color poster form like right now.

One of my favorites is that New Jersey Nets play where he maneuvered through like three players and scored. I need to make a gif of that. Was that in '93?

He has so many great plays I wouldn't know where to start. Of course off the top of my head, the famed 1991 Finals Game 2 jump from the foul line, where he was trying to avoid his old UNC team mate, "long-armed" Sam Perkins lol
I think James Worthy was there too? Maybe not?
image-asset.gif

Yeah, he was there.

That’s one of the plays I’ve seen countless times on espn throughout the years
I have grown up seeing this play for 30 years. And it never gets old. Amazingly most of MJs greatest highlights happen in him wearing 6s. The move against the Nets, Pat, the jump over another player in Carmines vs Philly, and this. Im sure there is more. Those off top of my head.

I have grown up seeing this play for 30 years. And it never gets old. Amazingly most of MJs greatest highlights happen in him wearing 6s. The move against the Nets, Pat, the jump over another player in Carmines vs Philly, and this. Im sure there is more. Those off top of my head.
Yeah for sure one of those that never gets old, and it was incredible for several reasons but to me above all the use of the left hand. What a pimp I mean seriously lol

Dude was sick man! It's hard to remember but we'd be in the parks constantly trying to innovate. Things like this and the AND 1 mixtape scene had me sometimes alone with a ball for hours just trying stuff.

I somewhat agree but its definitely not always the case. I get paranoid when I see mis match production dates on left and right shoe as if someone swapped them out (especially if youre buying from a reseller/secondayr market where youre not the first owner of the shoe) . However from experience I been copping shoes for YEARSSS and although 75% of the time I see matching production dates, I have gotten sneakers straight from the factory ordered online on release day never touch factory laced , etc and they had mis match dates. It does happen its not that uncommon actually.
I also got a pair with two different production end dates off of goat. I was extremely suspicious of this and immediately started lookin thru my other retros and found that my 2020 blackcat 4s have tha same thing goin on.. diff production end dates and i got those from shoepalace day off drop... But just to make sure.. Tha different production end dates on my 2019 infareds are not indicators of a fake.. tha rest of tha shoe checkz out fyi

Nets move was always the craziest to me

Yup. And the reaction from the Nets' bench in the background says it all. :emoji_fire:

*Bonus, not MJ related and don't want to derail the thread...but one of my favorite in-game moves ever was from Gerald Green.

Again...look at the reaction from the opposing bench (Rockets) in the background...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom