2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
tenor.gif
memed-io-output (2).jpeg

a8b37f76052ad336e3afd4d005f54647~2.jpg

Man, now I would love an ice cold Coca-Cola in a frosted glass❄️ I see how advertising works 😆 Go for the Mexican Coke in bottles. Sugar cane, no high fructose corn syrup which was changed over in the US in 1984.

Last edited:
Yea they had actual consumer hdtv monitors back in the late 80s, so that tech was around the corner as far as becoming mainstream. It’s crazy that nobody thought to shoot any of those games on film though, which as others have pointed out could be even better than digital hd. It’s expensive as hell compared to what they were using though so I’m not surprised.

Look at Seinfeld and countless other 90s shows. Nobody had hdtv when they originally aired but they didn’t cheap out and shot it on film so now it looks amazing in syndication.

Finally getting around to scooping these. Is it true these run slightly big. ( I prefer a snug fit but I don’t wanna have toes jamming)

Yea they had actual consumer hdtv monitors back in the late 80s, so that tech was around the corner as far as becoming mainstream. It’s crazy that nobody thought to shoot any of those games on film though, which as others have pointed out could be even better than digital hd. It’s expensive as hell compared to what they were using though so I’m not surprised.

Look at Seinfeld and countless other 90s shows. Nobody had hdtv when they originally aired but they didn’t cheap out and shot it on film so now it looks amazing in syndication.

Yeah I was watching the Twilight Zone recently and was shocked at how good it looked for a 60+ year old show. Amazing what difference shooting on film made (season 2 was shot on videotape and looks terrible, in comparison to the other seasons).

Yeah I was watching the Twilight Zone recently and was shocked at how good it looked for a 60+ year old show. Amazing what difference shooting on film made (season 2 was shot on videotape and looks terrible, in comparison to the other seasons).

Miss that show....and The Outer Limits! [100% TTS for me on these with a medium wide foot....BTW.]

The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street is one of my favorite episodes

for awhile I thought it was aliens that created the coronavirus and were watching us from on top a hill

The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street is one of my favorite episodes

for awhile I thought it was aliens that created the coronavirus and were watching us from on top a hill

Yeah it’s crazy how well TTZ has held up, being such an old show.. Some episodes like that one are somehow even more poignant today.

In total, I bought 8 pairs of these and sold 5. I'm working on getting another pair now to make it 4 and then I'm gonna be done with these or at least try to be done..

I was reading thrpugh this thread today and my time flies, RIP Aquaman Jay, and man this thread is what kept me from diving deep in to the dark place I was in two years ago.

Ahhh man can’t forget Chicago Stadium and that funky set up they had where you had to whether and exit the main floor via stairs/steps.

MJ loved that gym! He didn’t want to move to the United Center. He likened it to a shopping mall and then the rims in that gym annoyed him.

Back
Top Bottom