2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
A0001A34-5460-4CA9-9796-B36BA6D4EC06.jpeg
Picture via Facebook.

These look to be a 2014 GS pair. There’s a Jumpman on the lace lock. Unless they unlaced and turned it around which I highly doubt.

Last edited:
I swear these are legit identical pairs to the last release.
Sans swoosh of course.
Well the material is different, but the color isn’t confirmed. From my observation, many don’t care about the contrast upper, so idk what else is there to expect

These look to be a 2014 GS pair. There a Jumpman on the lace lock. Unless they unlaced and turned it around which I highly doubt.
My bad.I’m just as excited as everyone else for this release.I seen a post from an admin on a national FB group and reposted.Again my apologies.

Cant really say Im underwhelmed considering what the bc3 looked like.

No contrasted material, no ankle hole (they just stitched a random square instead wat), icey blue bs outsole, the cuts and stitching looks like it was done by a dog,

Nike/JB dont give a fugggggg, this is a money grab. No respect to the consumer. Zero.
2015/16 was an anomaly apparently. They do it right for a year or 2 then go right back to ****ty business as usual. Sucks because Im going to be too old to care if they ever decide to do it right in the future. All they had to do was a couple things but they seriously dont care. You got that NA though I guess *fartnoise*

Looks like this will be another coveted classic pass for me. THANKS JB

I honestly bet these sit just like the bred 13s and the previous iteration of this shoe

And when JB tries to figure out what happened they better not say 'well, i guess our top demographic doesnt care about the classics anymore"

Nah, its you that doesnt care, JB.

Infrared 6 sitting? The 2014 is the most hated version, and was probably the best selling and quickest selling of the Infrared retros. It’s possible the 2019 sits, but I’d be shocked. All star, and the whole “tax season” thing will help. That’d make a double easy though

As long as the general aesthetic of Black 6 with red hits and 3m is there, AND the Nike Air, these sell. All the intricate details don’t matter to most. Same will happen with the black cement 4 even if they are low tops

The over analyzing has run its course. I just send to see these in person. Price alone has me passing off top but face to face usually has the power to sway me on impulse

Infrared 6 sitting? The 2014 is the most hated version, and was probably the best selling and quickest selling of the Infrared retros. It’s possible the 2019 sits, but I’d be shocked. All star, and the whole “tax season” thing will help. That’d make a double easy though

Come on man you know these aint sittin no way in hell.

As long as the general aesthetic of Black 6 with red hits and 3m is there, AND the Nike Air, these sell. All the intricate details don’t matter to most. Same will happen with the black cement 4 even if they are low tops

theres a few that really care about the details. I had the ogs and didnt even remember the smoother heel section until a few years back when I noticed it after seeing a ds og pair in person, then I though to myself oh yeah these did have a smoother back heel. but being a kid having a pair of ogs I was more worried about having the shoes then actually paying attention to the detail of the material they were made out of. some of these people working at nike may not even realize the material was slightly smoother with somewhat of a sheen to it. I honestly think it wasn't as noticeable until sometime passed

Back
Top Bottom