2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
433bff4b-fccf-470a-a304-4eaa8aae7fcd-jpeg.2199796

I'd be satisfied if that's what the release pair looks like. The toe box is looking pleasantly sleek.

theres a few that really care about the details. I had the ogs and didnt even remember the smoother heel section until a few years back when I noticed it after seeing a ds og pair in person, then I though to myself oh yeah these did have a smoother back heel. but being a kid having a pair of ogs I was more worried about having the shoes then actually paying attention to the detail of the material they were made out of. some of these people working at nike may not even realize the material was slightly smoother with somewhat of a sheen to it. I honestly think it wasn't as noticeable until sometime passed
Nike realizes. It was a deliberate design element that put a shinier backround to the flat NA embroidery. As it is now its just flat black on flat black. Laziness.

People would care about the details if the details were there. Most people now dont know what theyre missing out on since the OG was almost 30 years ago. If Nike somehow released this 2019 model and a perfectly constructed 1991 version at the same time, NO ONE would pick up the new version over the 1991. It simply looks like youre getting more for your money with the 1991. Like more care and thought was put into its production.

If they can construct a shoe like the 33 and charge 175 or whatever for it, what the hell? Why cant we get a simple revision like cutting out the ankle hole and leathery heel on the 6? We saw the bm5 sample so that confirmed the leathery part is possible. So wtf? Tf is so gd difficult about adding these small yet crucial details? They make the shoe look more expensive and impressive, why not bring them back to original form? Its stupid. And I dont spend my money on stupid ****. This is strike two for me. Im almost done with this game.

Last edited:
Nike realizes. It was a deliberate design element that put a shinier backround to the flat NA embroidery. As it is now its just flat black on flat black. Laziness.

People would care about the details if the details were there. Most people now dont know what theyre missing out on since the OG was almost 30 years ago. If Nike somehow released this 2019 model and a perfectly constructed 1991 version at the same time, NO ONE would pick up the new version over the 1991. It simply looks like youre getting more for your money with the 1991. Like more care and thought was put into its production.

If they can construct a shoe like the 33 and charge 175 or whatever for it, what the hell? Why cant we get a simple revision like cutting out the ankle hole and leathery heel on the 6? We saw the bm5 sample so that confirmed the leathery part is possible. So wtf? Tf is so gd difficult about adding these small yet crucial details? They make the shoe look more expensive and impressive, why not bring them back to original form? Its stupid. And I dont spend my money on stupid ****. This is strike two for me. Im almost done with this game.[/QUOT

I agree with this

I’m satisfied. Ankle bumps look like the 2000. Durabuck looks nice. Infrared looks less pink. I prefer the 1991 details, but we knew this was likely to be the result. They look better and more worth my money than the 2014 and 2010.

I’m in!!

Last edited:
I’m satisfied. Ankle bumps look like the 2000. Durabuck looks nice. Infrared looks less pink. I prefer the 1991 details, but we knew this was likely to be the result. They look better and more worth my money than the 2014 and 2010.

I’m in!!

All this...

I’m in!!

I feel the same this is probably as good as were going to get for now.

I’m in!!
jordanIV2000web-17.jpg

You sure? I see a stitched hole on this pair

Back
Top Bottom