2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
As long as they have the ortholite insoles as other Nike Air releases have had then they will be comfortable.

I don’t think your opinion can be trusted with these :lol:
Just because it's not the popular opinion don't let the majority influence you. It seems most people can't wear these but for whatever reason I can without issue. Maybe you're special like me :rofl:

Just because it's not the popular opinion don't let the majority influence you. It seems most people can't wear these but for whatever reason I can without issue. Maybe you're special like me :rofl:

Nah I wish I could wear the 2014s more than I have (only twice). They’re so sexy to look at tho :pimp:

I'm digging the Nike lace locks. If thats on the GS pair, I'm hoping they really go in with the OG detail on the mens down to the red insoles.

2014s are definitely not the most comfortable but that certainly doesn’t stop me from wearing and enjoying them. Then again my feet are not as sensitive as others. There’s certain Js that I don’t wear for the “comfort” and 2014 blk/infrareds is one of them. Once I get to walking in them they feel about as good as I expect them to feel which is fine. Love my pairs. Expecting these new to feel better though.

2014s are definitely not the most comfortable but that certainly doesn’t stop me from wearing and enjoying them. Then again my feet are not as sensitive as others. There’s certain Js that I don’t wear for the “comfort” and 2014 blk/infrareds is one of them. Once I get to walking in them they feel about as good as I expect them to feel which is fine. Love my pairs. Expecting these new to feel better though.
Absolutely looking forward to the next release, I need a pair on stash. I'm not saying these ate the most comfortable but imo, they aren't uncomfortable. They don't make me want to take them off after wearing them for an hour. Wore them a full day yesterday and again today unplanned.

Nike Air on the 2014 Sample looks nice. :smokin
B9D1F8AB-3819-4D61-B95D-89C26029873D.jpeg

So, it’s probably like this photoshop. Contrast upper wouldve been great, but I’m still in. Contrast Upper 1991-2006 RIP. These remastered retros kindve leave me feeling let down. The 2000 would’ve been great.
699C0A16-17C1-4C31-A684-8E42B4E01611.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom