2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The shape was decent on the 2017 6s. Here’s an at work photo:

FF429C8D-55E4-4AE0-BC1F-63E5E6725545.jpeg

are the white ones dropping next year too?
Probably not until 2023. I doubt they bring out any OG 6 aside from the Carmine in 2021. Based on JBs pattern for 30th Anniversaries, they drop only one popular OG, then randomize the others for different years. It’s only 100% confirmed we’ll get the black cement 4s next year, and we only got the BC3 this year. Doubt we’ll see the Sport Blues or the Maroons for even longer.

Or maybe, they’ll break their 30th Anniversary pattern kindve like they did for the 23rd Anniversaries and randomly bring them back. JB never keeps a pattern for more than a few years

Definitely getting the Infrareds. Even though I’m pretty confident in saying that it won’t, it’d be so dope if the back panel had a different material like on the OGs. But I feel like the main majority would be turned off by the different materials. Hell, a lot of us in the know don’t know much about this detail, and since forever, retros have always had one consistent material all over, so I think a lot of people would be like “WTF is this?”. I’ll take them either way though.

Definitely getting the Infrareds. Even though I’m pretty confident in saying that it won’t, it’d be so dope if the back panel had a different material like on the OGs. But I feel like the main majority would be turned off by the different materials. Hell, a lot of us in the know don’t know much about this detail, and since forever, retros have always had one consistent material all over, so I think a lot of people would be like “WTF is this?”. I’ll take them either way though.
Hate to admit it, but you’re right. OG detail fans are becoming a minority and are aging out of Jordan’s core target base. OG details aren’t the most desired anymore. Been seeing this ever since the remaster started.

Last edited:
I would tolerate an uni-texture/material Durabuck Infrared 6, but the aesthetic would never satisfy me enough having first discovered the 1991, 2000, and even DMP a few years before they stopped adding contrast uppers to black based OG 5-8.

I’m sure they’ll get the next Charcoal 7 right, because that’s just mixing Durabuck and nubuck. They only chose not to on one of the 3 retros. Doubt they’ll get the cracked Durabuck right on the next Playoff 8 though.

Last edited:
I think someone in a different thread said the heel on the upcoming Air Raid 8's are durabuck and if that's true then I have a bit of hope for these. They seemed to have been able to create a look similar to that of the heel from the 1991 Black Infrared's
air-jordan-vi-og-infrared-instyleshoes-4.jpg
1538499240_d5c66de59232bbc9b88553e804110fd1.jpg
I’m hoping for the samething but Idk honestly ... JB is famous for using something on one shoe and not the other

This version I hope delivers. My 2014 is DS and in a d
I think someone in a different thread said the heel on the upcoming Air Raid 8's are durabuck and if that's true then I have a bit of hope for these. They seemed to have been able to create a look similar to that of the heel from the 1991 Black Infrared's
air-jordan-vi-og-infrared-instyleshoes-4.jpg
1538499240_d5c66de59232bbc9b88553e804110fd1.jpg
This def shows they can do it.

I might be the minority but I am so accustomed to the 2000 version and retros look, that I don’t want that durabuck leathery look.

It won’t stop me from copping though, because I need a wearable pair with Nike air

Jordan brand can do anything. Whether they will is the question. If it’s like the 2000, that’s close enough for me
I agree with that. But if they dont capture the small details now I doubt they ever will. A 2000 like retro would be nice, but it still needs the 3m addition.

Back
Top Bottom