2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yeah it was funny cuz everyone was like "They're saying on Niketalk that these are TTS". lol... People were legitimately upset that they couldn't try them on. I understand but it ain't that serious to me. If they ran big I'd just wear some thicker socks like Elite's or something like I do with my other 6's.

Told dudes weeks ago try on the jimmy 6. Same shoe

Surprised I got through for my size (sought after small size smh). I'm not usually good with these restock stuff, guess I got lucky. I blame ya'll for making me want to double up! I just couldn't resist.

I think this must have been a huge restock because I never hit on restocks either. The larger sizes are still carting.

As soon as this wave of finishline restock posts die down Im going to unload on here about this box of trash that just showed up from SNKRS

Yall wonder why I talk so much about defects, its because it never f-ing fails. Nike QC is absolutely non existent.

instead of being excited about new shoes, now its 'ok how much bs am i about to have to tolerate right now'. This has been getting worse and worse over the past 2 years.

As soon as this wave of finishline restock posts die down Im going to unload on here about this box of trash that just showed up from SNKRS

Yall wonder why I talk so much about defects, its because it never f-ing fails. Nike QC is absolutely non existent.

instead of being excited about new shoes, now its 'ok how much bs am i about to have to tolerate right now'. This has been getting worse and worse over the past 2 years.

Post the pics. If it makes you feel better, I noticed a scuff mark that doesn't come off on the toe box of my pair. So I'm actually glad I was able to cop a double just now on FNL.

Oh boy here we go
994853FC-6336-4D2E-B99E-3BA82C29F09D.jpeg

thats why you need to enter raffles and get them in person b

1st pic; look at the space between the midsole and the strap overlay piece. Its not even close. Also, look at the difference in the toe. Ones slim and almost flush, the other believes it can fly.
3rd pic; they just ran out of paint i guess. Also, look at how the toe rubber bulges forward on the left one and goes straight up on the one on the right. Tf is that?
IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0218.JPG

And here we have the kicker. See the glue mark in the first pic? Not a big deal right?
IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0222.JPG
hqdefault.jpg

WRONG

upon immediate closer inspection you'll find that area is blown out and bulges out from the midsole. The rest of the heel is flush except for that part that didnt get pushed in all the way before they glue it down. They just threw this trash together like f it.

Bonus random stitch because again, f it rite?
IMG_0227.JPG

Keep in mind all of this looks MUCH WORSE in person because the camera cant really do it justice being so dark. Its hard to see that knot on the heel in pics, in person its ridiculous. Its like a little bubble chillin out of nowhere.

And you already know the Nike Air is crooked on both shoes, but that probably goes without saying so i didnt bother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom