2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Cowboys bout to ruin the cap by giving franchise money to Rayne Dakota who struggles to throw for 300 yards. :pimp:

ElegantHollowAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

@bishopstrongbow my condolences to you and your family.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo stay up man. sounds like you are in a better place.

mental health is very important. it feels like in recent years its got attention and is being addressed by people. the stigma it had 10 - 20 yrs ago is going away and its importance is being highlighted.

stay safe bros.

Yea man, everyday is a new day, new challenges. But I’m making it brother.

Reactions: sb
My rankings/projections for this upcoming season:

Rodgers
Luck
Rivers
Ryan
Brees
Brady
Mahomes
Wentz
Russ
Big Ben
Cam
Watson
Cousins
Stafford
Mayfield
Carr
Dak
Goff
Winston
Trubisky
Mariotta
Dalton
Darnold
Lamar
Flacco
Murray
Foles
Rosen
Eli
Haskins
Jimmy G
Jake Allen

I hate his guts but is Russ ain’t in your top 5 or 6 I ain’t eem looking at the rest of your list.

Man as been Houdini masquerading as a QB the past couple of years.
I lightweight agree.

Russ > Rivers > Luck > Matty Ice

Jimmy G is one spot too high for me on that list too.

I’ve always hated the Matty ice nickname. Nothing about his ability but that **** just sound corny

My rankings/projections for this upcoming season:

Rodgers
Luck
Rivers
Ryan
Brees
Brady
Mahomes
Wentz
Russ
Big Ben
Cam
Watson
Cousins
Stafford
Mayfield
Carr
Dak
Goff
Winston
Trubisky
Mariotta
Dalton
Darnold
Lamar
Flacco
Murray
Foles
Rosen
Eli
Haskins
Jimmy G
Jake Allen

Ryan way too high, brees slightly too high and rivers ever so slightly too high.. also didn’t go too far down initially, but you got cousins over couple he shouldn’t be over, ditto Big Ben.. I stopped in that dak/Goff range

Mahomes, cam (if shoulder is ok) and Russ too low

Love Russ but I’m considering the support around them. I’m not ranking their talent alone. No Baldwin now, he ain’t got much to work with.

Luck is as set on offense as he ever has been. Think Paris Campbell will do work with him too. Nice draft pick.

I’ve always hated the Matty ice nickname. Nothing about his ability but that **** just sound corny

Dude ain’t cool enough to pull it off.. same goes for couple of them dudes if they even had had nicknames

Love Russ but I’m considering the support around them. No Baldwin now, he ain’t got much to work with.

Luck is as set on offense as he ever has been. Think Paris Campbell will do work with him too. Nice draft pick.

After last year, with Baldwin as hurt as he was and that offense as dumb as it was.. dude is lock top 5 right now

Fair enough. But Russ is not guaranteed to have top 5 production this year despite his talent.

Love Russ but I’m considering the support around them. I’m not ranking their talent alone. No Baldwin now, he ain’t got much to work with.

Sans Russ the Seahawks were as bad as the Niners and Cardinals last year and man still took them to the playoffs with like 30 something tds.

Carroll is traumatized by that Super Bowl blunder. First 2 downs he calls a run that goes no where then asks Russ to become Doctor Strange on 3rd down.

Back
Top Bottom