2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Pats writers were dropping pieces here and there all season and hinting at the supposed tension with the Guerrero stuff and Jimmy so there's definitely something there but I'd just wait a bit before thinking the dynamic duo would be breaking up asap. He already said he's back for next year at least

Thinking next season is gonna be a lot more important in regard to this drama than this year especially if Hoody doesn't draft a potential successor or TB's production falls off.

I don’t think they’re breaking up. We just saw what we thought we’d never see... Bill get sonned. To his credit he fell in line. If there’s anything we’ve learned from this it’s that everyone has a boss.

How could Bill say he didn't read the ESPN article, but Kraft released the statement saying him, Brady, and Bill all denied the claims?

:lol:

I don’t think they’re breaking up. We just saw what we thought we’d never see... Bill get sonned. To his credit he fell in line. If there’s anything we’ve learned from this it’s that everyone has a boss.

Yea I'm sure it stung at first but he's still got mostly total control over the operation so I'm sure he's over it by now and onto scouting the next Jimmy. TB's always been Thomas Kraft unofficially :lol:,not surprised he'd use it to his advantage if his place ever came under serious threat. I'm sure Favre would've done the same with AR had he had the chance :lol:

LMAO

only trash in our division is rolaholic rolaholic 's Canadiens

f8Xdf.gif

Would have been boycotting since they traded Patrick Roy

Naa MB had a spark when he started but he wasted a contending core's prime and has struck out in the market without fail for 2-3 years now :smh:

Not to mention the Leafs are actually decent now as they've fallen into mediocrity :stoneface:

I'd even take Roy as GM right now :lol::smh:

They were alluding to something like this on the radio today. That he leaked the information or someone from his camp did in an attempt to get Brady fired up for this post season run.

There’s just too much detail. Bill leaked it or this dude needs a Pulitzer’s Prize.

Last edited:
Between Jags vs. Bills and now Hurts ... I seriously can't watch football anymore ...

Throwing the football is no longer a prerequisite to be a quarterback ... it's like watching a ****in train wreck in slow motion ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom