2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does LeBeau just run his zone schemes or does he ever switch it up?

He did run some man underneath coverage against KC in the first half. That only lasted maybe a play or two because the Chiefs ran successful crossing routes against it.

Asheville is dope in the fall

blueridgeparkway.jpg

Damn, I'm trying to take my bike out here.

working in the city i am finally starting to see a **** load of Eagles gear being worn over last few weeks

The Patriots breaking up & the Sox winning 75 games in the same calendar year would be amazing

Pats in the playoffs.
Bruins likely will make the playoffs.
Pats will enter next year as a #1 contender.

even if the Sox lost 100 games, i could probably deal

Jamie Collins must've pissed dude off something serious then :lol:

The Patriots have made 2 uncharacteristic monumental decisions based off emotion.

1. Trading Jimmy for scraps when they could’ve got a bag.
2. Keeping Brady.

Last edited:
Good call on Collins :lol:

He got paid at least but he got banished to bolivian :lol::sick:

The Patriots have made 2 uncharacteristic monumental decisions based of emotion.

1. Trading Jimmy for scraps when they could’ve got a bag.
2. Keeping Brady.

It's def been a change from how dynasties in the past have done things which makes it so interesting for folks I assume,they bucked the trend and are in uncharted territory right now

I don't doubt that the situation created some tension but I doubt some of the palace intrigue reported. Don't think Hoody's seriously thought about leaving,he's got way too much control that he wouldn't find or would find it hard to replicate elsewhere in NE

He got paid at least but he got banished to bolivian :lol::sick:

It's def been a change from how dynasties in the past have done things which makes it so interesting for folks I assume,they bucked the trend and are in uncharted territory right now

I don't doubt that the situation created some tension but I doubt some of the palace intrigue reported. Don't think Hoody's seriously thought about leaving,he's got way too much control that he wouldn't find or would find it hard to replicate elsewhere in NE

I do think that some of that report is fugazzi. But where there’s smoke there’s fire and there’s a lot of smoke on this one.

I do think that some of that report is fugazzi. But where there’s smoke there’s fire and there’s a lot of smoke on this one.

Yea Pats writers were dropping pieces here and there all season and hinting at the supposed tension with the Guerrero stuff and Jimmy so there's definitely something there but I'd just wait a bit before thinking the dynamic duo would be breaking up asap. He already said he's back for next year at least

Thinking next season is gonna be a lot more important in regard to this drama than this year especially if Hoody doesn't draft a potential successor or TB's production falls off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom